Private Sessions (Student!Killer X Teacher!Nightmare)

Sooner or later, I might die from dis COViD-19. Btw this story didn’t make sense to me coz my damn writers blocc, but I tried my best, and I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Requested by:   UnderLoveStudios34   and TheKawaiiShipperHB23

_-_-_-__-_-_

3rd Person POV

"Brother! You're going to be late for work!"

Yelled Dream from outside his house waiting for his brother Nightmare. Footsteps then rang in the cozy home as came out the twin purple skeleton in his more passive and calmer form. Nighmare only turns into his goopy form whenever he's having a bad day.

"Don't worry Dream, it's not like those college students like to be this early to go to school. And what do you mean late? It's still 7 am. My class doesn't start for another hour."

Dream then let out a nervous chuckle and quickly got into their cars front seat. Nightmare sighed and walked into the drivers seat, putting their seatbelts on.

" I just want to get a good fresh start and morning this year!" said Dream enthusiastically, and Nightmare just chuckles. "Are you sure that's all? Are you sure that your not just going to work early for your lil 'boi-fwen'?~" Nightmare joked around and Dream pouted. "Ha Ha Ha, very funny brother! And Cross is not my boyfriend!" Dream replied. Nightmare still chuckles "yet~".

Dream:  "NIGHTMARE!"

Nightmare: "Alright, alright I'll stop geez."

Dream: "Yeah you better stop! -Anyways, I heard some couple of monsters are moving next door to us later on."

Nightmare: "Oh really? Where'd you got that news from?"

Dream: "From Cross, he said that they're friends and came from some AUs and decided to move here in town!"

Nightmare: "I see... That's lovely for them. Might as well invite them over for some tea tonight."

Dream: "Great idea brother!"

The brothers car then parked at an law firm office, Dream walked out of the car and bid his brother a farewell, as the car then drives off to another destination, which would be at UnderHigh State University (wow, look at me, namin schools lmao) A college school for both monsters and humans.

Nightmare parked his car in the lot as he grabbed his case and walked in the campus. As obvious as it is, the school and its grounds were absolute huge, they have 5 types of curriculum classes with 3 classroom per curriculum, 5 other sub classes such as history, literature, maths etc. And 10 clubrooms. Nightmare is a history teacher, which makes him a sub class teacher, and one of the staffs for the literature club and the library, considering his love for books and reading.

Even though, Nightmare is a history teacher, he is very smart in almost any subject or lesson. He could be a curriculum teacher if i wanted to, but to him teaching 3 subjects would be more draining for him.

Enough about the school-

Nightmare walked through the hallways, it wasn't really THAT quiet, there were already some few students in the campus and a few teachers and faculty members as well, the students would greet the passing teachers or just ignore them, depends on the type of people they are.

Nightmare then finally arrived at the teachers lounge to sign in for the day, he opened up his personal locker in the lounge to get two thick books. One a human history book and the other was the bible.... Just kidding, it was another book but written in a WingDing Language that read 'Monster Kind History and other Folklore'. Nightmare smiled as he puts the two books in his case. Every year Nightmare would always enjoy going the lessons about history, that's why he became a history teacher in the first place. Believing in the saying "Once a person lives history still goes along with them". The books that Nightmare have were also magical, because if anything worth while in history happens between the two races, the books become thick and filled with new chapters. Fascinating isn't it?

Nightmare took a mug of coffee and exited the lounge. Next to the lounge was the principals office and the guidance counselor, and somehow a student walked out of the principals office. He too was also a skeleton, wearing a baggy white sweater with a black leather jacket, some blacked ripped jeans, army boots and a black flower crown. But what stood out the most was his soul... Or Nightmare thinks it's his soul. It was a red target glowing on his chest where a soul would be in. Nightmare immediately thinks that he is a new student, since he's been here for so long and he has known all the students here since their first years.

The student then finally noticed Nightmare and just smiled. "Goodmornin, sir. Can I please have some assistance?" asked the student giving Nightmare a smile. A dust of purple reached onto Nightmares cheeks, burning in the process, the young skeletons voice was like honey, sweet and soft to hear.

Nightmare: "Sure thing, young man. And by any chance, are you new here?"

???: "Oh yeah. The names Killer. I'm a transfer student. This is gonna be my last year for college."

Nightmare: "Oh I see... Killer. And what do need for my assistance?"

Killer: "Right. Since I'm new here, and this school is huge as f*ck. Can you please show me where The 3rd class of the Regular Curriculum is?"

Nightmare: "*laughs* Watch your language there young man~ Or else you might get a detention on your  first day. And sure. I'll be able to show you around a bit before any classes start."

Killer: "Thanks. And geez Sir, I'm flattered you called me young that I'm just 21~"

Nightmare: "Are you now? And that's Mr Nightmare to you."

Nightmare smirked as he led the new student Killer around the campus.

'3rd class of the Regular Curriculum. He's amongst lowest of the low.' Nightmare thought.

Nightmare finally finished showing Killer around the campus, and Killer thanked him and walked into his classroom. Nightmare then proceeded to his own classroom.

*time skip to 4:30pm*

Nightmare' s POV

It's almost the end of the day, I have one more class before I'll sign out for today, and I gotta be home soon to prepare some tea for the new neighbors. Just to show some hospitality once in a while.

A few students with a variety of a few humans and monsters walked in the class. There were only a few at least 14 students present or so taking this class. 10 monsters and 4 humans, and one those monsters surprised me.

"Hey teach! Didn’t know that you were gonna be my history teacher Mr. Nightmare!"

It was Killer, to my surprise.

"I'm surprised you're taking this class Killer."

I said as I motioned my hand for him to take a seat so I can start class. Killer grinned and walked over and sat on a front row seat.

"Yeah. I'm taking alota classes, and oh- here are my previous grades. The principal wanted me to hand out these papers to all my teachers where I'm taking my classes."

Killer then flicked his hand as a few papers flew on my desk.

'Name: Killer Sans
Age: 20
Race: Monster
Species: Skeleton
UNI: Saints UnderHigh XXX
Years in School: 3 years
*finished*

Overall Grades: 
*Maths:    F         *Science: D      *Magic: C
*History:  D         *Language: C   *PE: B'

Sheesh. He is Lowest of the low in this class. I processed the papers for a moment, the other students of his class has more decent grades than him, well majority of the grades were passing Cs (I don't really understand this kind of grading system coz here in the Phil we don't have the A+ B- C types of grading). At least he has half of the passing grades.  I sighed and set the papers down. I looked at him as he just leans onto his chair, playing with his flower crown like not giving a care in the world. I sighed once again and grabbed my book and begin my class.

*time skip for an hour. Time: 5:30pm*

The last bell rings as everyone left the room, before Killer could leave I stopped him.

Nightmare: "Killer...?"

Killer: "Yes. Mr Nightmare?"

Nightmare: "Don't you ever think about your grades?"

Killer: "Hmmmm lemme think.... Nope! Not really."

Nightmare: "And why is that?"

Killer: “Not really sure...”

Nightmare: “Killer..”

Killer’s POV

I walked out of the classroom and sighed as I teleported to the front school gate, and there I was greeted by my friends, Horror and Dust.

“Sooooooo- How’s your first day back loser?” asked Dust and I just chuckled.

Killer: “Not bad actually. But do I really have to continue on going to school and try to graduate college?”

Horror: “Because you have to. It’s the only way to get a job.”

Killer: “Do I really need a job?”

Horror: “BOI. We need a job for cash. And you need to graduate to get a job.”

Killer: “Do I really need to graduate to work in a McDonalds?”

Dust: “Do you really wanna work in a McDonalds? And you literally almost burned your last school just so you’ll pass because your grades are that bad?”

Killer: “Yes.”

Dust: “Yes you wanna work in McDonalds? Or yes you burnt the school just to pass?”

Horror: “And because of that, we have to move.”

Killer: “Gosh Dammit you two! Can we just go home already!?! And no, why the f*ck would I work in a McDonalds?”

3rd Person POV

The three kept on arguing for a few minutes until they finally decided to go home.
“Killer. At least try to redeem your grades this year.”
Said a concerning Horror, giving his friend his so called ‘puppy dog eyes’
Killer pouted. “Fine. As long as you stop that face. It creeps me out.”
As the three skeletons finally arrived at their new home, a little blue skeleton greeted them.
“HEY GUYS! WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD! I finished putting all the boxes in so ya’ll can pack em later on!”
Dust chuckled as he kisses the smaller one’s skull. “Thanks for helping us baby Blue, I owe ya one~”
The smaller one named ‘Blue’ giggled and replied. “Mwehehehehehe! It’s the least I could do! And Dusty, you don’t owe me anything! And by the way guys- the neighbors next door are inviting you guys over for some tea, to- well, welcome you guys!” Blue said with enthusiasm. “Awww. At least some people here are happy to have new neighbors!” Horror said aloud on purpose screaming to the whole block as Killer smacked the back of his skull.
“Why don’t you join us for the tea Blue?” asked Killer, as Blue just smiled. “I still have some things to do at home. Ya know alota homework and projects, and training! Sorry if I can’t join!” Blue replied as coincidently his brother Swap!Papyrus or Carrot (I’ve been away from the fandom for a long while, and I can’t remember their nicknames anymore) teleported in front of them.
“It’s time for dinner bro.” He said as puffed out a little smoke from his cigar. And before Blue could go, Dust gave him a little peck on his lips (screw skele logic!). “Take care and Thanks again, Baby Blue~” With that Blue giggled and Carrot just glared at Dust and teleported away.
“The next time he sees you, you will be DUST for sure.” Said Killer as he walked in the house and said “Are we gonna at least dress up as fabulous as me before we step into someone else’s home?”

*earlier. Before The three skelebros arrived at their home*
Nightmare’s POV

I finally arrived home, seeing a little Blue skeleton moving a few boxes out in the house next door to ours. Huh, must be our new neighbor. I walked out of my car and greeted him.
Nightmare: “Good late afternoon there new neighbor.”

???: “OH! Good afternoon to you too sir!”

Nightmare: “How are you finding the neighborhood so far?”

???: “Oh- sorry, you’re mistaken- For you see, I’m just helping my boyfriend and his friends pack up their boxes inside. They’re still picking up their other friend from school!”

Nightmare: “Oh I see…. Well. If their back, mind telling them that we’re inviting them over to have some tea to welcome them, and you can accompany as well Mr.”

???: “Oh don’t call me Mister, Sir. Just call me Blue! And of course I’ll them once they come back!”

I then waved to Blue as I enter my own home, unlocking my door. Dream is not gonna arrive soon after another 30 minutes, so I decided to prepare this welcoming ‘tea party’ for now.

*present time*

Dream brought in Cross, one of his co-workers in his office. Cross says that these new neighbors are friends of his from other AUs, at least that’s one way to get to know them.
A few minutes later, a knock was heard from the door along with a few murmurs. “Dream go get the door, whilst I get the tea.” I said as I walked into the kitchen to get the tea and the cookies that we have prepared. Hospitality is key people!
“Hello! Welcome to the neighborhood! May we please welcome you three for some tea!” I hear my brother say enthusiastically. ‘He might be great friends with Blue’ I thought to myself as someone replied “Thanks for the invite, my boyfriend Blue couldn’t come over since he’s busy at the moment. Such a shame though, the two of you might really get along well.” I hear him say, as I grinned, agreeing to his last sentence. “Oh, that would be lovely if I can really do meet him! Maybe some other time!” my brother replied as another voice cuts in.
“CROSS OUR GUY! Didn’t know that you too also have a boyfriend! Why didn’t you tell us?!”
“He’s not my boyfriend, Horror.”
“Well…. Not yet~”
Laughter was heard at the living room, as I make my way back too and heard Cross sighed. “Welcome to the neighborhood guys. Anyways, Dream. This is Dust, Horror…. And Killer.”

3rd Person POV

Nightmare arrived at the room to see the three new skeletons. To his surprise, Killer was also a part of them.
“Didn’t know that my least favorite student was our new neighbor~”
Nightmare said as he puts down the tea and the tray of cookies. Whilst Dream motioned everyone to sit down and help themselves with the food.
“Oh hey Mr. Nightmare, and really worst student? I just got here man!” Killer said playfully as his friend Horror almost smacked his head in surprise. “Waaaaiiitttt- This guy is your teacher!?!?” Horror whisper shouted into Killers non-existing ear as he shoves Horror away from him.
Nightmare chuckles and replies. “Just kidding. Though I’d really advice you to study a little better.” Nightmare then casually sips a cup of tea, winking at Killer, which surprisingly dusted a tint of red on his face. Horror elbowed him mouthing ‘I told you so’ as Killer just rolls his eye lights.

*time skip*

The gang were having fun on this little get together, and Dream noticed that they ran out of tea and cookies.
“Guess I’ll get some more!” Dream said as he lifted the tray and Cross came along bringing in the tea kettle to fill. “HEY CROSSSSS! LEMME JOIN IN TOO! WE HAVE SO MUCH TO KETCHUP!” exclaimed Horror running after Cross.
Dust’s phone suddenly rang, and the caller was Blue. He smiled as he excuse himself. “Whoops. Gotta take this. Be right back.” Dust says as he walks outside. And in the room leaves a silent Nightmare and an awkward Killer.
Nightmare was still sippin his tea while reading a book, but would glance at Killer once in a while. Hating to admit, but Night actually finds him somewhat cute, but sassy.
Killer on the other hand is still thinking about what to do with last year in college, knowing that his grades won’t get him anywhere but to his old AU, where killing would be an optional job to take.
Nightmare cleared out his ‘throat’ to get Killers attention.

Nightmare: “Something wrong Killer?”

Killer: “Uhhhh… technically.. Yeah… a lot are going wrong.”

Nightmare: “Does it involve your grades?”

Killer nods as he puts his knees to his chest hugging them

Killer: “Whatever I do, it’s just gonna fail. Might as well go back to killing monsters again…”

The two went silent as Nightmare suddenly brightens up.

Nightmare: “Well….maybe I could help you…?”

Killer: “Like how? And won’t you be too busy to help me?”

Nightmare: “No. Not at all. I can spare some time for you~”

Killer blushed from Nightmares sudden change of a flirty tone. Nightmare chuckled as the night continues.

*The next day at school. Time: 12pm Lunchtime*

Killer walked his way in the campus holding a ton of books. Books from his old school and a few that Horror lended him. He stopped at Nightmares classroom door, inhaled and exhaled as he walked in.

“I’m here Mr. Nightmare! I’m here for our new private session!”

Killer marched towards his desk as Nightmare cleans up his board smirking.

“By the end of your last year, I will be expecting a lot from you Killer~”

Killer grinned and leaned back onto his chair. “Oh yes sir~”

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-___--_-_

I feel like that this didn’t make any sense._.
I hope ya’ll enjoyed. Sorry if there are any mistakes! And this will be the last update for this month!
Next updates will be by next month!
So boi!
-KitKat/Dan

Word count: 2900