Relationships (Neko!Geno X Wolf!Reaper)

Requested by:  sunsparkyleek 

A part 2 of the Neko and Wolf AfterDeath oneshot!

Our two nekos deserve some love here now!

-_-______---__-_-_-_-___---____-

It's been a while since the two nekos were living with Reaper the wolf, not sure why would a random guy like him would help them in a way, until Sparky knew the obvious reason that Reaper was into Geno, ever since part 1. Though Sparky keeps on teasing her twin, and Geno would be in denial whenever she teases him about having a crush on Reaper.

Onto the story, the sun was setting. Sparky was on the porch of the cabin, waiting for her twin brother, Geno to come back from somewhere. Geno said he wanted to give thank you gift for Reaper for letting them stay, and Geno insisted that Sparky won't be coming with him.

"What are you doing out here Sparky?" Said Reaper who just walked out of the cabin. The sun finally settled down as the sky was now a gradient of purple to blue, the stars twinkling and the moon was bright and full. Sparky perked up as she turned around to reply to Reaper."Oh- Well. Just waitin for my bro." She said with a smile as Reaper just smiles as well, seemingly nothing to worry about, until he suddenly tensed up and heard a howl. He didn't say anything but quickly ran to where he heard the howl. "R-reaper!" Sparky yelled, but Reaper already went into the woods...

Geno's POV

I went out to go pick some flowers in a meadow a bit far from the cabin. I wanted to thank Reaper for letting us stay, for free if I may add. I don't know how to repay him back but might as well help him whenever he needs something from us, it's a fair trade. I'm also proud of myself for slowly recovering my awful past, also thanks to Reaper, he's been such a sweetheart and a kind wolf to us, not to mention absolutely handsome, geez... that was cringey to say. And hate to admit to myself that I did have fallen for him, maybe it was because my sister keeps teasing me? Or it just happened? I really have no clue how love works.

The sun have set as my ears flattened and my tail all swaying, the dark will forever traumatize me, my senses still on alert being cautious. The light was replaced by darkness, though not completely darkness, the area still luminates from the moonlight above. The sky was really pretty, all the stars are out and moon was round and full, a great night for stargazing.

I decided to go back to the cabin, seeing that I have picked enough flowers, I smiled at my accomplishment. "I hope he'll like them!" I thought to myself as I felt my face getting hot just thinking about him. Sparky was right, I do like him.

As I stealthily tried to make my way, I felt as if someone was watching me. I tried to shrug it off, but the feeling was unsettling, I decided to walk a bit faster.

I heard heavy footsteps, and and awfully musky smell, it was an unfamiliar scent, it wasn't from someone I know. I heard a long howl as I froze. It was a wolf. My mind panicked as I quickly ran in the forest, the wolf clearly catching up after me.

"I got you now intruder!" A voice yelled as a heavy weight pounded me to the ground, crushing my body as my arm cracked.

I screamed in pain, as tears were already streaming. I closed my eye, not wanting to see the wolf as I hear him panting heavily above me.

I heard a growl, it wasn't from the wolf who was pinning me, but another wolf. I heard a whimper from the wolf and the weight above me was gone, I opened my eye to see Reaper in front of me! And the wolf who was slouching in a distance.

"Re-reaper?" The wolf asked twisting his head for a bit.

Reaper calmed down and replied. "Jack?"