Sweet Little Precious~ (CrossKiller)

Wooosh, request by: TheChildOfAGroupThis is cool, and a new ship for me to venture

This is cool, and a new ship for me to venture. Gay skeleboiz!

Oki lego!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Nightmare POV

"Didn't I told the two of you to BE careful especially doing this sick little stunt?!"

I yelled at my younger brother Dream and our best friend Cross. Both of them covered in bloody bruises and wounds.

"We're sorry brother... W-we were just trying t-to do one simple trick."

Said Dream sympathetically as Cross kept his head down.

"Well don't even try at all, cause next time you'll break a bone!"

I yelled again, as Cross spoke.

"We're really sorry Night. We'll be careful and thoughtful about it next time."

He said as I sighed.

"I'm just worried okay? And right now, I just need to patch you two up."

I said as I turned around towards an open door that leads to our house hallway. And there a friend of mine walked passed and noticed me.

"Oh hey Nightmare, you're here, we gonna yeet out or later- Woah! What happened?!"

He frantically midly panicked and walked in our situation, as I sighed again.

"Calm your ass down Killer. They're the ones who're hurt, not you. I need to go look for some bandages, keep an eye on both of them, but DON'T do anything stupid!"

I said pointing a finger and my tentacles at him, cause surely I know his idiotic intentions, especially towards Cross. He just chuckled and put his hands up like to surrender.

"Woah there Night, I would never~"

He said as I scoff and walked off.

Killer POV

"I'll be back with the bandages."

Night lastly said as he walked out of the room aka the dining area. I sat next to a seat next to Cross, who lightly blushed but kept his down, and Dream eyed me giggling giving me a stupid lenny face look ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) I chuckled and started a conversation.

"Now... What happened...?"

I said as Cross looked at me, and Dream just sighed.

Cross: "We we're just skating around, and maybe it would be cool to learn some tricks, buuuuuut.... They kinda backfired at us. Heh."

Killer: "Ok? But how come both of you got hurt?"

Dream: "Actually.... I was the one who was trying to do the trick..."