All Mine~ (Yandere!Reaper X Geno Forced Lem🍋n)

Requested by:  paulinahikari

Friend, das alot to take in. And uhhhhh..... i have a limit to how much and what I can write. So I'm only gonna pick only one from there. And I'm gonna pick AFTERDEATH.

this one is a forced lem🍋n, so basically rApE. And I can't let poor Geno become miserable, so I might as well put some fluff☁️ in there too.

Oki lego!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"HAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU NERD!" a monster said as his buddy pushes a skeleton off to the floor making him drop all the books and papers that he was carrying around.

"But I didn't even do anything...." the skeleton mumbled as he kneeled to get his items as the bullies kicked the books away and stomped on the papers, chuckling as they did.

"What did ya say? Ya lil punk?" one of them said as he lifts up the skeletons shirt, lifting him up with his strength, making the poor guy choke.

"What the hell is going on in here?" A voice behind the bullies say as a deathly aura filled the hallways. The bullies let go of the skeleton as he coughed and gasped for air and fell onto the floor with a thud. "Well?" The voice asked behind them as the bullies fell silent and stiff, and didn't even make a glance behind them, but just run ahead.

"That's what I thought. Heh~" The voice said and chuckled afterwards, as he makes his way towards the other.
The other skeleton was still on the floor, as he quickly tries to get all his papers and books.

"You okay, Geno?" The person said, as he kneeled down to the skeleton named 'Geno' as he hands him a few of his books. Geno just slowly nods and smiles. "Y-yeah. Th-thanks Reaper." He said stuttering, looking up to his savior. Reaper just smirks, once Geno got all his books and papers he held out his hand for the smaller to let him stand back up, in which what the smaller did.

"You wanna go home now?" Reaper asked with concern to the smaller, as Geno adjusts his scarf and looks back up to the god. "S-sorry but I'll be st-staying a little while here again. I gotta return my books and pass a few papers. Y-you can go ahead if you need to!" Geno said as he taps the books that he's holding. Reaper thought and hesitated for a moment until a grin suddenly formed on his face. "As much as I'd like to wait for ya, I also got some things...... to do..." he said as his grin widens even more.

"O-oh. Alright. I'll see you tomorrow Reaper!" Geno chirped as he waves goodbye to his friend and walked passed him, on the way to the library. Reaper stood there until Geno is out from his sight, sighed and his grin still on his face as he teleports off to somewhere.

~~

"G-geez. That was TOO F*CKING CLOSE!" someone said, as a fit of panting were followed afterwards. "I told you that monster-death-god keeps following that nerd around!" another person said as they stood up properly. "Whatever dude. Let's just go." The first person said as he walked pass his pal and walked ahead of him and stopped by an alleyway.