No need for Change (Horror x Lust)

Art on top by me
Requested by yukiwesteria

Art on top by meRequested by yukiwesteria

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Horror POV

Walking down the streets of the surface with my hood up covering my whole face. Us monsters just got settled here in the surface for just a few weeks, and the humans here still gave us nasty looks. I can't be bothered really, in my AU, everyone gives anyone a nasty look. I sighed as I continued walking. The sun now setting over the horizon of Mount Ebbot, the sky now a golden orange colour fading from red to a nice purple then to a dark blue. Slowly, the street lights lit up one by one as they illuminate the city streets. I pulled down my hood, blaring ofbhonking and blaring cars on the busy streets. I got to this shady neighborhood as I passed by a dark alley I hear pleads, cries, grunts, and moans. Peeking through the alley, seeing another Sans getting raped by a human.

"How do like that slut~?"

Said the human. Which was followed by cries and moans from the Sans. Not trying to be heroic, but this got me pissed. I took a hold of my axe that I had in my back.

"HEY!"

Both of them looked at me in shock as the human dropped the Sans on the ground. The human tried to zip up his pants, I tried to throw the axe at him, but he got away. dammit.

I growled and gritted my teeth.

I walked up to the now unconscious Sans. He wore a purple sweater which was a bit loose, and a small sleeveless leather jacket with green fluff. He wore ripped jeans which were now all torn up, and all covered in.... ... I'd rather not say.

Wait... Sensing the feeling of deja vu. Is this Lust? That disgusting purple slut? He looks rather different and less different.

Now that I think about it, if it was him, I would've leave him here to rot. But somehow, I feel rather worried and guilty for him. Blushing just to think about it, I carried him bridal style and teleported out of the alley and to my apartment.

Setting him on my bed, and just looking at him... He maybe unconscious, but he looks so peaceful... Ugh... What am I thinking? I blushed a dark red as I walked out of my room and maybe try to prepare a meal once Lust wakes up.

*tem Skip*

Lust POV

I woke up, feeling sore and dead. Gosh. I feel like a complete piece of sh*t. Looking around at my surroundings, I was in someone's dirty apartment... Eww. Whoever this hero is, he sure has a bad understandment for the word 'cleanliness'. A door clicked open, revealing a skeleton like me, like a Sans. He has a huge open crack on his skull. He seems creepy, but peaceful, and he seems VERY familiar.

"Lust. You're finally awake."

That voice.

"H-horror is that you?"

Not sure whether it's still him or not..

"Yep. It's me."

He said in his usual creepy looking grin. I giggled a bit, and smiled at him.

"Wow. Thanks for saving me~"

He walked closer to me and put his boney hand on my shoulder.

"Anytime, slut."

His tone was sharp, like it's threatening me. But I was used to it. I let out a nervous laugh, as I looked down. Seeing my pants all covered with the familiar substance. I frowned and I looked at Horror, who's face had a concerning look.

"Can I please use your bathroom, Horror?"

He nodded slowly and pointed a door at the back. I nodded as a thank you and walked in the bathroom. Closed and leaned on the door. I sighed and looked down again at my pants. As I put my hands on my face.

Horror POV

He seems off for some odd reason. He isn't flirty like before. His voice still has that ring of honey sweetness in them, but the way he talks. It's less flirty. I mean he's LUST from UNDERLUST! The most seductive guy in the entire multiverse! Who almost raped every monster in his AU!

The bathroom door clicked open, earning that eary *creeek* sound. And Lust stepped out of room, his pants all cleaned, and his leather jacket in hand.

"Never thought you'll be the person to get raped. Guessing the tables have turned. Ha."

I joked as I layed on my bed.

He let out a low chuckle as I feel the bed mattress sank a bit, inferring that he sat next to my laying form.

"Heh. Well. I'm not that person anymore."

I cocked a brow, sitting up straight, looking at him confused.

"Waddaya mean?"

He look back down as he folded his jacket neatly.

"I'm trying to change. Be a better person. I'm kinda getting sick of getting all the nasty looks just because I came from my AU Underlust... And everything I looked back at the past..It's just... devastating..."

No wonder he's no longer wearing his usual revealing outfit. I blushed and mumbled something.

"But that's what I liked about you though...."

He looked at me and blushed a light purple. Sh*t was it loud?

"Oh really~"

He said in a seducting tone. I blushed a hue of dark red, embarrassed and still processed what just happened. He suddenly pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me.

I pant a bit and started sweating, my skull getting even hotter as he gotten closer. He had his tongue out as gotten closer to my face. I closed my eyes as I hear him giggle.

"What the hell?"

His giggles turned into fits of laughter as he dropped down next to me. I sat up straight, my face flushed as I looked at him still laughing.

He stopped and took heavy breaths and smiled at me. He got up and got closer again, he leaned to my non-existent ear and whispered something.

"I like you too~"

_-_-_--_-_--_-__--_--

Awwwwwwww :3
I like this ship uwu
Word count: 1012