Cat People (FluffyNight)

Another new ship for me to venture! Requested by: XenaNaex

If anyone here who don't know who is FluffyTale Sans of CCino!Sans (especially me), here's a pic of him below(not by me)! (And I hope it's the right one)

Oki lego!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Nightmare POV

I sighed. A bit stressed and drained from all the college homework and projects. Finally, and fortunately for me right now, it's the 2 week semester break. That one break students will always ask for! And the great way for me to relax right now would be a nice sip of great quality coffee, a nice novel, and the company of the world's greatest, and fluffiest stress relievers... Cats! That's right!

My fellow colleges, friends, and even my brother Dream told me about this nice cat cafe right near the park. And as soon as the semester break came around, I was hyped enough to go relax in a nice feline atmospheric cafe. And they say it's fine to bring in a cat as well, so might as well bring my little black cat named Shadow with me.

Walking down the nice park with Shadow along with me. Him meowing at times, and me trying to imagine such cute cats stacking on me. I really needed this break badly.

I arrived at the nice lookin cafe, it looked decent outside. Oak coloured walls, with it's authentic Japanese style lookin roof, and outside surrounded with a variety of potted plants such as mint, strawberries, succulents, and even catnip. The aroma of bitter coffee and strong caramel laced inside. I pushed the entrance door, as it made a bell chime. The inside was surprisingly huge, and lively.

The bright colours of white, orange and brown standed out. Paintings of the food, beverage, and several cats. Cat toys, scratching posts, and those cat castles (dunno wut they're called :b) are in the corner near the door, and the cashier. Bookshelves were also open and around, and most importantly the cats. They are everywhere. And it feels like my mood went all light and happy giddy again.

I walked up to the register with a smile on my face, as a person popped out from the counter. I kinda jumped a bit, and he let out a squeak as well. Which made us both blushed out of embarrassment.

"S-so sorry b-bout that sir! I-i uhhh.... H-how may I help you today...!"

He said, stuttering, still embarrassed, and he started fiddling with the register microphone.

"I-I would like a dark blend, with only 25% sugar, and no cream please. A-and also maybe s-some of your nice tuna sandwiches for my feline friend as well."

I said, as Shadow then jumped on the counter, which made both of us surprised again as he meowed.

"AWWWW! now isn't he adorable!"

He said as he patted him and Shadow purred. I pouted, grabbed and held him in my arms.

"Oh hahaha that's cute. A-and that was one dark blend, and one tuna sandwich right sir?"

He said as he typed on the register, as I nodded, and even looked at him up and down, just checkin him out. He looks so cute- wait wha?

I shook my head and blushed in embarrassment.

"Uhhh sir? You ok?"

I said nothing and just nodded. He gave me my mount to pay, and a number.

"It'll be done in a few minutes sir, please find yourself a seat and hopefully be patient with your order sir."

He said yet again, as I nodded while still checking him out. Damn, he's so flooFeh.

I took the number and sat on a nearby table, as I put down Shadow on the floor to let him interact with other fellow cats. And as only about 3 minutes went by, my order was done and served by the same adorable person on the register. I took a sip of my coffee as I watch him work. Shadow came back to the table with several cat friends, as I grabbed the tuna sandwich into pieces and fed them. I can hear giggling, and it was the flOofeh register boi. I blushed and chuckled as well.

*tEmMiEh sKippU*

Ccino POV

The Purple hot looking skeleton left my cafe, and he sure left me here burning my face and skull off. I sighed and walked towards his now not-so-messy table, with a wet towel on hand and a tray, just to clean it. While picking and placing the utensils on my tray, I noticed that there was a note under the coffee mug.

'Let's see each other more~ here's my # xxxxxx'

I blushed even more. And even kinda almost lost my balance. I breathed so much and even pinched myself..... Oh my STARS! He gave me his number!!!

-__-_-"-"-"-"-""-----"

blEh~ iMma stOp iT hEIr nOw. COz mEh iS lAzeH~

Word count:836

Sorry if it's short, or it has lots of mistakes. But hope y'all enjoyed it tho!
-KitKat