Suffering Heat (Nightmare x Dream Forced Lem🍋n)

Requested by:  paulinahikari

OH HO HO HO...

SWEET HOME ALABAMA...

SIBLING rApE SIBLING...

"If you get a divorce in Alabama... Are you still brother and sister?"

!!!

Before the story starts: I wanna apologize to those people who have commented a few requests that I didn't replied/answered to. I am really sorry if I ignored your message.

It's that, the requests are already closed and I have already pointed it out in a chapter/part in the oneshots. ;-;

These stories that I am now updating were the remaining requests before the requests were closed. And then again, I am really sorry!!!

Aight. Lettuce get on with dis, lego!

-----_____________-----_____---____--___-__--__

It was quiet in the DreamTale Castle, everyone in the AU was sound asleep, including the Prince of Possitivity, Dream. It was also a rainy night around that time, so nobody was outside, well except a few kids who liked playing in the rain.

Though the whole 'peaceful' aspect wasn't the same for Nightmare though. He grunted and shivered in his sleep, feeling a warm feeling of his magic indulged in his pants, he was sweating bullets, his face was all flushed with his purple arousing blush, which was burning in the process. He panted heavily in his bed, not wanting to hide under his sheets to rise up his temperature even more, the cool atmosphere that the rain was giving off wasn't helping him either. Thoughts clouded his head as he tries to resist the urge. It was obvious enough that he was in heat.

An hour before, the twin brothers were invited over to a party in the Anti-Void by Ink, why? Just for fun, that's all. A few of their friends were there too, from Classic Undertale, Fell, Blue, Reaper, Horror, and even Lust was there too. And little did they know, Lust thought that it was funny to spike their punch with something he got from his AU, and Nightmare had to drink that spiked punch, of course he didn't know it was spiked, and Lust didn't know what affect it would give, he just thought that it would make a person just drunk or pass out. Sooner or later into the party, Nightmare felt sick and droopy, so Dream had to call it a day and the two left the party.

And what was the effect of that mysterious punch? It made Nightmare horny and in heat. But Dream didn't know that since the effects fully took place the night where everything was dark and quiet.

"O-oh fuck me..." Nightmare grumbled in his state as he stood up from his bed, sitting on the edge and still panting heavily. "I d-don't need this type of shit..." he muttered to himself as he thought of his twin brother Dream. He quickly shook his skull, not wanting to involve his own brother into the mess he's in.

(LemN starts now~)

Nightmare took a deep breath as he tugged his shorts, as his member glowed brightly underneath him, he also lifted up his shirt, biting the hem of it to get a clearer view. He closed his eyes as he trailed his hands onto his member, stroking it lightly, making himself shudder at the feeling. Drool started to seep through Nightmare's teeth, soaking his shirt, panting even more as he pumps his member, feeling it harden in his grasp as he jerked even more. He groaned, seeing that it's making his heat even worse, not going away, but he still tried anyways of any hopes for the feeling to fade.

Nightmare then let's go of his hard member, as he also opened his mouth to let go of his soaked shirt. He tugged back his shorts as he laid in bed again, still panting heavily, his heat still getting worse. "I have no fucking choice..." he lowly growled as he cursed at himself, teleporting to Dream's room.