Family (Master!Fell X Maid!Classic Part 3)

WOOTWOOT WE GOT A PART3!

Requested by:  cutegalaxyqueen

Huehue. Part  3 of dat noice Kustard~
So here it is! And this'll be the last part I'm giving for the Kustard series. Sorry peeps ✌️

Note: I asked an Undertale FB group for what the kiddos name gonna be, hope ya'll won't be too disappointed if it's an awful name TwT

But anyways- on with the story!

_-_-_--_-_________-_-_

Classic's POV

It's been two weeks since me and Fell slept together. And lately I've been feeling a bit nauseous and dizzy from work, I didn't tell anyone because I know if the word gets to Fell, he would maybe immediately freak out and worry about me until I get better. So far I've only told my brother, which was still bad, since he'd always tell me to stay home since I was 'sick', but being stubborn as I am, I still go to work anyways.

It's now the end of the month of September, it was a nice Sunday and my day off. Usually, I spend my day off still at the manor, but being with around and having fun with Fell.

I was looking down the garden on the 2nd story left wing balcony, as the golden and orange gradient colored leaves were slowly falling off from the trees. A pair of bony hands suddenly wrapped behind me, I smiled as I leaned back and held the arms around me. "Heya doll~" Fell said as he tightens his embrace and nuzzles my neck from behind. "Heya..." I said softly as I enjoyed his presence.

"Sweetheart?" He called as I let go of his hands, hummed and turned around at him. "Yes Fell?" I asked as he sighs and holds both of my hands and kissed one. "Me and Boss are going out for a business trip for the whole month of October.... So I can't be here with you for a.... Month... And... Uhh..." He said as I giggled and kissed his cheek. "So? Don't worry much about me, I'll be fine. Promise! And you have fun and stay safe on your trip." I said as Fell just chuckles and hugs me tight again. "I'll miss ya sweetheart.." He cooed to my non-existent ear as I purred into our embrace. "Me too Fell... Me too..."

~by October

"I'll be back by next month, and I'll give ya tons of souvenirs when I get back!" He shouted at me by their so rich private jet. I didn't even know that they own one. "DON'T OVERDO IT FELL!" I yelled back and waved at him. Fell chuckles as he walks in the jet and glances at me one last time, as the door closes and the engine starts to turn on, Fell looking at me from the window. "BYE I LOVE YOU!!!!" I screamed as I waved at him from below, Fell looking down at me as I can see him fling a kiss at me as I just giggled. The jet then took off, fading away from a distance. Oh geez, I'll miss him very much...

~The next week

Since Fell and his brother Edge is away from the manor, the one who will be looking after the place is not me, but Blue. And Blue even brought along his boyfriend Dust with him as well. At least I get to have company while Fell is away for a while.

Me and the couple were in the kitchen, having a nice lunch that Blue cooked up. And of course, they were tacos. Me and Dust were talking about random stuff about life and it just so happend that Blue and Dust are engaged! That's cute!

Me and Dust were still talking until I felt a pit in my stomach, as if it suddenly twisted and churned. It feels so gross, my head started to feel dizzy as I leaned onto the counter a bit to regain balance. "Shit. Classic you okay?" Dust asked out of panic since I also suddenly went limp and leaned in surprise. "I-I... I d-don't think... SO-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence until I gagged up and teleported to the nearest toilet to puke.