A Nightmare Come True (Cream)

My idea, and experience. And this one is gonna be sad.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"I had nightmares of us breaking up..."

Said Cross to his partner Dream. Both of them in a relationship for over a year now, and the two of them are on their 7th date. Just sitting on a bench in the park.

"W-what and how...?" Said a concerned and worried Dream. Cross look at him with a sympathetic smile, putting is arm over his lovers shoulder.

"You know... When your brother finds out about us... It's s-scary..."

He said soflty as Dream leaned onto Cross, and Cross leaned onto Dreams skull.

"It's just... A nightmare..... It won't happen... I just really wish that Night would let me date and accept you..."

Said Dream his tone scared and worrisome.

"But we can't do anything about it... I'm sorry Dream..."

Said Cross with sympathy on his face, as he put his hand on Dreams cheek, and placed a kiss on his skull.

They talked a bit more. Made good laughs, shared some memories, and lots more. Until the sun was about to set.

"It's almost sundown. My brother would expect me home by now."

Said Dream, as Cross smiled and nodded and escorted him to the park exit. And to an odd and shocking surprise. Nightmare was there standing. An angry expression on his face looking at the two.

"I knew it! Dream didn't I told you that you aren't allowed to date anyone!? Especially this lunatic!"

Nightmare shouted as it made Dream yelp and tear up...

"I don't wanna hear it anymore! You're ending things with him and we're going home!"

"Wait- brother no please! NO!"

And that's that. Nightmare dragged Dream into the car and slammed the car door.

"I can't believe she would do this..."

Nightmare said to himself, almost forgetting that see Cross was still there. And Cross was crying... Tears now falling onto the grass.

"I need to end your relationship here Cross. I do not want to apologize, because Dream himself and I talked about this for so many times."

Cross said nothing.

"Good luck on your studies. I hope that you will have even more better things to do."

Nightmare said as he walked inside their car. Now with messy, broken sobbing Dream in the backseat.

They then drove away, as Dream looked out the window and stared at Cross' figure as the distance grew.

...

Dream was still manageable to talk to Cross through chat. He asked Cross if it's still okay to talk to him... But Cross refused, and told Dream not yet, and that both of them need to heal from the pain they both feel.

And just like that, their awfull fear, and Cross' Nightmare actually came...

They both wished that Night would understand. Night even told Dream his life would be a mess. And guess, what? It is a mess! All because of his BROTHER!

Guessing nothing would last forever, especially with this haunting Nightmare...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It's short, I know ;-;
But at the same time. This is kinda the reason why I needed a break...
Lyf sucks.

Word Count: 522

-KitKat