Multiverse Party (Shattered!Dream X Dream X Swap!Dream)

(Shattered!Dream x Dream x Swap!Dream)

This is one hela rare ship. And too many Dreams lmao. I have no more words.

requested by: XxRozxX11

_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-----_____--__

"What gave you the sanest idea to throw a party inviting ALL OF THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE INK!?!"

Yelled a confused Blue aggressively shaking Ink, Dream on the ground hugging his knees internally crying.

"Thats.... Gonna be alota people.... Too many people-" soft mumbled words came out of his mouth(?) repeating them over and over. Making Blue shake Ink even more. For a small guy he has brute strength.

Blue: "LOOK WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DREAM!!! AHHHHH-"

Ink: "Blue- relax-"

Blue: "How can I relax Ink?! Have you noticed how BIG the MULTIVERSE really is!?! You could have at least invited only a FEW people-"

Ink: "We hang out with our usual friends all the time Blue, why not meet someone new! You might wanna be friends with new people you might meet there!"

Blue: "Geez. What are we gonna do with you...? And even if I try to stop you, you'll still throw the party.... *sigh* Where will be this party be anyways...?"

Ink: "The anti-void! UwU"

Dream recollected himself and stood up and dusted his clothes, realizing what Ink just said and walked up to his friends.

Dream: "Uh..... Ink?"

Ink: "Yes, my good friend Dream?"

Dream: "How did you convince Error to hold a party in THE Anti-void?"

Ink: "..."

Blue: "Don't tell me-"

Ink: "OF COURSE I DIDN'T FORGET TO TELL HIM THAT THE PARTY WAS GONNA BE AT THE ANTI-VOID!"

Blue: *facepalms* "Yep. You absolutely forgotten-"

Ink: "BE RIGHT BACK! AND SEE YOU GUYS LATER!"

With that Ink swiped his brush to create a portal leaving the two in their Star Sanses treehouse base *hidden* in Blue's AU Snowy forest.

Blue: "Sometimes I feel like that our friend Ink is on crack."

Blue said as he facepalms a second time and Dream giggled. A moment of calming silence and Blue sighed.

Blue: "MWEHEHEHHEHEHHEHE! ALRIGHT LET'S GET READY!"

Blue yelled making Dream jump in shock and surprised from the sudden change of mood from his little Blue skele friend.

Dream: "Whatever happened to the question 'what gave you the sanest idea of throwing a party inviting the whole multiverse- Yada yada yada and aggressiveness?"

Blue: "Oh that? MWEHEHE! I lost myself when Ink said that I could meet new people and be friends with them! Besides maybe you'd also like to meet some new people, Dream??"

Dream thought for a moment, yeah, making friends is really something he looks forward to, but he's not really much a fan of huge crowds. A WAY HUGE CROWD.

Dream: "W-well... I guess so-"

Dream let out a shriek as Blue took his hand for them to teleport away.

Blue: "Alrighty then! Let's go get ready! MWEHEHEHEHEHE!"

*time skip to the time of the party*

The two arrived at the Multiverse party in the Anti-Void seeing it WAY too crowded than usual. Seeing alota monsters and even the human Frisks and Charas and the sudden change of funky atmosphere made Dream internally cry once again, and making Blue have a face of excitement and regret.