My Light In The Dark (Fell!Poth)

My Light in the Dark (Fell!Poth)

Requested by: AZAZAPY

Ima let them have their Fell names
Goth = Lotus
Palette = Rurik

And this’ll be fluffy!
Oki lego!
-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-

Rurik sighed as he shoved his items in his locker. “Another hell boring day.” He thought to himself, walking down the noisy crowded hallways of his school, hearing all the latest gossip all around.

“Woah really?”

“son of THE GOD of DEATH? Hell no way!”

“And he’s in the Top class too? Woah talk about a nerd haha!”

“Hey shut it HE’s here!”

“HE might hear you!”

With that the atmosphere changed. As a young boy in a white robe, his face covered by his hood and his neck covered by a crimson red scarf. Wearing a normal purple polo shirt underneath, along with normal jeans, and army boots as well. His aura wasn’t really irritating nor that deadly. Unlike Rurik, he was feared yet adored by everyone in his school, like a fearsome king ruling over a tower of weak obedient peasants. Rurik watched as the young boy walked the hallway. His presence was calm and reassuring, or that’s how Rurik felt it as he walked pass him.

A thud was heard, and the young boy fell onto the floor, the books he somewhat carried scattered all over the place.

“Oops we didn’t know that a loser was coming through!” said a female bunny monster, behind  her was a group of tough looking jocks, the young boy reached out for his books, but Rurik can also see something else. He was hesitating to grab something else as well. Suddenly the bell rang as the bunny monster did a non existent hair flip and walked away.

The young boy sighed in relief as he grabbed his books.

“Here.” Someone said to him. The young boy looked up to see Rurik handing him one of his books that he fell. “Oh… T-thanks” he said sofly, Rurik grinned and held out his hand for him. “Come on and get up. Ya don’t wanna be late for class. And why’d you transfer here in the middle of the year?” Rurik asked as the boy looked away and replied. “Bullying…” He said, leaving Rurik speechless. He patted the boys shoulder as he looked at Rurik. His face was visible for him to see now. He was a skeleton, just like him, his eye sockets only had one eye light and his cheek is covered in with a newly patched bandaid. “Well f*ck…. Sorry that THAT just happened today.” Rurik said as it made the boy sympathetically laugh.

The two walked along the hallways going to their classrooms. Conveniently, the two had the same homeroom, in the school being in the top class. As Rurik maybe such a delinquent, he too tries to top off the school even in an academic approach.

“Forgot to say. But I’m Rurik. Waddabout chu?”  He said as he patted the books the boy is carrying. “Lotus. It’s Lotus.” He said with a smile. Rurik’s cheeks were then dusted by a dark yellow-ish color, as he waltz right in the classroom. “Nice meeting ya Lotus! And oh~ Try hiding your weapons better next time~” he said while waving a box cutter in front of Lotus, putting it in his bag once he walked in the classroom doors.

Lotus’ POV

How did he….? I was surprised that he knew I was hiding that thing. I was almost trying not to kill those bullies, and he was the only one who noticed. I sighed and prepared myself to go inside the class. This will be another hell hole I can’t escape.

*time skip to lunch break*

I finally found my locker after class. I finally put my unnecessary items in as someone slams it close. I flinched to see it was the Bunny monster again. G R E A T. just F*CKING g r e a t.

“Hello again. So called son-of-death.” She said, as her jock friends started to back her up behind her, smirking at me as if the bastards are trying to scare me.

“My name is Lotus you-“

“And my name is Penelope (pls don’t atac me people who are named Penelope-), a beautiful name for such as muah~ Unlike you!”

She’s a c*nt and a narcissistic a**hole.
I rolled my eyes as she gives a glare.

“Look here. My braincells are slowly dying from the bullsh*t you’re giving me, so please leave me the f*ck alone b*tch.”

People gasped around us, even she was shocked like nobody had talked back at her before. What a spoiled princess.

“Listen here missy! The only one  who’s giving bullsh*t is you!” She said as she snaps her fingers and the jocks started crowding me. I closed my eye sockets, ready to take another round of beatings. But even for a few moments, nothing happened, except when I opened my eyes the jocks were all knocked out to the floor semi unconscious, Penelope shaking in shock. I was somewhat confused until a certain someone tapped my shoulder as it caught me by surprise. It was Rurik, looking all grim and scary towards the bullies.

“Ru-ru..Rurik! Baby! A-are you here for the f-fun..?” Penelope said as she tried to keep her cool and her tension at Rurik.

“I am not anyone’s ‘baby’, especially yours Penelope. That’s just disgusting. And fun? I just have to agree, this is fun! And you’re just giving bullsh*t here!” He said as Penelope ran away with tears in her eyes and obviously scared.

People were whispering to each other, and it’s suddenly making me anxious and my deathly aura to grow. Rurik tsked as he took me away from his magic and teleported us both at the back of school, surrounded by nothing but nature and a broken vending machine with all its contents on the floor. Rurik took a bag of chisps as he hands them to me. “Take em” he said, as I took them and thanked him. He then looked away from me as I opened the bag of chisps.

3rd Person POV

As Rurik tries to start the conversation, Lotus suddenly makes the first move.

“Tha…Thanks for everything today… Rurik…. No one has ever been this nice to me before….”

“Wh-why did you help me out there….?” Lotus asked quietly. Rurik turned to look at him, his face all glum and dark. “I’m grateful and all… But.. Why help out the weak tho..?”

Suddenly Rurik teleported right in front of the smaller skeleton as he pinned him with force onto a wall behind them, making Lotus drop his opened bag of chisps. “Weak? You? Please! I sensed that deathly aura you had Lotus. You were ready to kill anyone in your way, heh.” He said as he  lets Lotus go, a little tensed on what he said to the other, because it was partly true, Lotus looked down to see his bag of chisps all on the ground… Lotus sighed. ”But still… You didn’t properly answered my question though Rurik.”

Rurik sighed and gave up on staying silent as he handed Lotus another bag of chisps, which made the other one gasp and opened the bag so childishly. Rurik chuckled and finally answered. “It’s because… I’m the same as you… I was also bullied back then, and nobody backed me up. I was a nobody. But now when I got recognized from my art and other school and non school related skills, people started being around me which boosted my reputation among them now.”

Lotus looked away as he takes a piece from his chisps. “ Sorry if they’re gonna hate you because of me now.” He said as he takes a bite of the chisps. Rurik just stares at Lotus bite those chisps like he’s interested in his actions like a curious child. Making him blush a little yellow glow. Lotus caught Rurik staring at him and he too blushed a deep color of purple as he looked away while also keep eating his chisps.

“To hell I care if the whole school hates me again. At least I gota one pal who ain’t gonna ditch me any time soon for saving his ass~ right? ” Rurik said whilst leaning to a wall, and Lotus just snorted. “Yeah.. Sure… Thanks… For wanting to be a friend… And for saving me…” Lotus said as he looked at Rurik with chisp crumbs on his face.

“Geez, you’re a messy eater~” Said Rurik as he wiped Lotus’ face with his thumb, cleaning and removing those excess crumbs on his face, making the smaller skeleton blush even more.
More awkward silence, until Rurik just remembered something. “Hey. I did a lil snoopin ‘round, and I saw your papers. Not only you were bullied… but you were expelled from killing…? Specifically your whole class? Not bad, I’m startin to like ya more cupcake~” he said as Lotus started to sulk a bit, making Rurik a little guilty. “S..sorry…” he said softly.
“No..no… It’s fine… it’s just…. I didn’t mean it… It’s that…. Everyone there started to pick on me, they say I’m weak and I’ll never ever be like as powerful as my dad.... My emotions took the best of me and killed all of them inside the room…”
Lotus said calmly, and Rurik just pat his back. “Well… I’ll make ya a promise cupcake. That you don’t have to experience that much suffering as before than now. Alright~¿?”

“Heh…. Thanks… sure.. Rurik..”

The two fell silent as the bell rang again, meaning lunch break was over.
“Oh! I also have one last question!” Lotus said as Rurik raised a non existing brow. “Do I really look THAT feminine to let that b*tch think I am a woman!?” yelled out Lotus making Rurik chuckle, “What, are you saying you’re not one? HAHA!”

*slap*

*Time skip till the end of the day*
“I’m home!” yelled Lotus as faint footsteps could be heard coming from the kitchen, revealing both of his parents.
“How was school hun?” said a soft voice from his mother Geno as he made his way towards Lotus putting his bony hand onto his shoulder. “It was fine mom.” Lotus said as he reassured his mother deeply concerning him. Usually Geno would always be so moody, but after Lotus’ recent incident, he’s been recently letting all his steam leave his system.
“Did you kill anyone today?” a cocky tone from his father the God of Death said to him. “REAPER!” yelled Geno as Lotus just laughs.
Lotus: “Almost dad. Almost.”
Reaper: “That’s my boy!”
Geno: “REAPER DON’T ENCOURAGE HIM!”
With that Lotus teleported to his room, leaving his parents downstairs. Suddenly a buzz rang from his phone.

“Got home safely cupcake~?”
It was a text from his one and only…. Friend. Rurik.
“And c’mon are you still mad at me from earlier?”
Lotus blushed a hint of purple as he replied back to his new found friend.
“Yeah. Just got home. And nah I’m kind of over it. KIND OF.”
Rurik replied instantly to the other as they begin to start texting more till the end of the day. Within Lotus’ depressing and suffering dark journey, he can finally see the end and his light to go and live for.

_-_-_-_-____-_-__-_--_-___--__
I hope ya’ll liked this one! It’s not much due to my CReAtIve/WrITeRs BloCC

Sorry if there are any mistakes, and hope ya’ll enjoyed!

Word Count: 1915

Btw a note from meh: I need to put this Sanscest Oneshots of mine on break. I'll be back soon. But before I actually do go on break, Ima update one last story here, which will be coming up either tomorrow or the next day after tomorrow. Then I'll be on break. Hope ya'll understand ^.^

And other than that. Looking at my account here now. We've reached at least 37K reads here!?! And das insaneeee, I feel so happy ;w;
And I'm almost reaching 200 followers too ;www;

I wouldn't have come this far without any of ya'll so thanks so much for everything here.

-KitKat/Dan