Peace and Love (ErrorInk)

A/N SORRY FOR THE DELAY!
School gave us lots of work, and weekends are also busy because of projects, practices, and enhancements. So very sorry! But I'm here again!

And I'm only gonna update only 3 this month, and imma give an A/N after the updates.
_-_-_-__-_-_--

Requested by: jessicamiers
Errorink~ And it's gonna be a switch now sooo~ lego~

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

3rd POV

"We'll be together forever! And that's a promise!" Said a little skelly fella as his voice echoed through the vast empty white void.

"P-promise kiky?" His friend said as his static voice also echoes through the void.

It echoed and echoed like a never ending loop, like a broken record. And until it fades to silence, and it's now forgotten... The only thing that echoes are the blasts from gaster blasters, bones breaking and sobs.

"ERROR PLEASE!"

Ink cried to his enemy, trying to cut the flowing blue strings coming at him.

"LET'S STOP FIGHTING! LET'S GO BACK!"

Error just stared and stood across from Ink, with a very blank expression. But tears were also at the corner of his eye sockets. He clenched his fists as more strings targets Ink.

Ink braced himself as he lashed his brush cutting them, running towards the other. That's when Error jumped as if he remembered something. Like an old memory from the past.

~~~

"INKY!" Little Error ran and jumped at Ink as he locked him in a back hug. Ink squeaked as he managed to balance himself with Error lounging on his back.

"Y-you'll come back? Will you? Please? You won't leave me?" Error cried as he sobbed at the back of Ink's scarf. Ink gave off a sad smile turning around and hugged Error back, who flinched a little bit.

"I'll be... back.... i.... promise..."

With that, Ink swept his brush and went to a different unknown AU with a golden light radiating itself. Ink left with a whisper saying "goodbye" As he now left Error in the empty anti void.

Years ago, a monochromatic child appeared in the save screen one day, as they approached the two skellies. They said that one day that their friendship will be torn because of something they are created to do. And Ink lofted yelling, "NO WAY THAT WOULD HAPPEN! RURU AND I PROMISE EACH OTHER TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER!" But the child still gave off the warning anyways. And after years and more years, it all started to stir. Where Ink was given the powers to wander and guard the multiverse and motivate all the creators. Once Ink left, Error was completely alone.

Ink haven't came back in weeks. And those weeks turned to months... Then those months.... Turned to a year. Until Ink finally came back to a crazy blue string filled void where puppets and bits of code pieces hanged around, like a nest. Ink feared that his 'enemy' who destroyed the AUs codes might have hurt Error since this was the void where only the two of them know.

Until Ink then was wrapped up with yhe blue strings, his mind still a daze. And his 'enemy' approached along a very static greeting that made Ink go in full disbelief to the person.

"Well... not only you broke one....but two promises..... And took you so F***ING long to come back! So I'd like to make myself polite, and give you a HUGE welcome back~ INK!"

~~~

Ink dashed as he loungee himself, letting go of his giant paintbrush, with open arms as he tackled Error with a locking hug.

They both fell to the voids empty white floor, as Error struggled to get out of Ink's grip. But it was deadlocked.

"LET GO OF ME YOU SON OF A B****!"

"LET ME GO!"

"LET GO!"

"Le...t...let.... ME gO!!"

"Let..."

With that, Error broke down to sob, but Ink was the one who was sobbing first. When Error struggled, Ink was whispering 'sorry's' while tears fall down from his sockets.

"If I could've came back soon, this wouldn't have happen..."

"If I could've kept my promise...then you would've been alright..."

"If I didn't leave....then nothing would've happen at all..."

"Error....I'm...so so sorry...."

Ink said still sobbing, and Error too, still sobbing...

"Ruru...I'm sorry... I love you.... I'm so sorry for leaving you.... Im sorry, I'm sorry... So so sorry..."

Error tensed as his glitches got to his system again, as his face blushed a yellow coloured hue. He stopped sobbing, and so does Ink. Now replaced with small silent hiccups. Error then relaxed as Ink lays on top of him. Error lightly pets Ink's skull, placing a small kiss on his temple.

"I still....am in...love with you..too... You rainbow a**hole..." He gave a small giggle, and Ink chuckled, tightening his grip on Error down below him, like never letting go... Things went silent as now they seem to make peace with their destinies, and now came back together loving each other.

They both stayed like that the whole time, cuddling like there's no forever. As the light echoes of their past flowee back to the empty void.

~~~~~~
Plip-plop chhip-chhop
AaWWWwwwwe I alwaYs wuv ErrOrInk~

Sorry it's a bit short
And I kind of lost my ideas so ye ;-;
And if there are any typos and mistakes,
And hope y'all enjoyed readin dis one~

Word Count: 908

Oki dokie!!
Boi!
-KitKat