Special, Just for You (AfterDeath Prt2/2 Lem🍋n)

A/N: Part 2 out of two of the AfterDeath oneshot ehe~! And this one, it's gonna be a lem🍋n :3

The story is basically the AfterDeath anniversary, and I know that their official is literally on Dec24, but I'm going to be busy on that day, so I might as well update this part2 much earlier~

AND- It's been a long time since I actually took the time to sit down and write a Lem🍋n, and holy damn, this entire page is just pure sin xD Sin worth of 1600 words xD

I apologize if there are any errors or mistakes, and hope yall enjoy this story~! ;3

______----_____----______----_____

             Reaper smiled, as he placed a thumb on Geno's chin, letting the smaller to look up at him, leaning down for a kiss, Geno closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the tallers neck, kissing back, the two sharing another sweet kiss. Letting go, as a small trail of saliva trailed from their lips, Reaper taking ahold of Geno's hand to let it nuzzle his cheek. "I love you, Geno~" Reaper cooed, as Geno smiled and places a kiss on Reaper's cheek, "I love you too, Reaper~" Geno replied as the two enjoyed each other's company, the subtle sound of crickets in the forest, as the fireflies shimmer like stars around them. The two's blush were glowing in the darkness as well, as both of their eyelights shifted to hearts, Reaper slowly pinning Geno to the closest tree, as he lifts up the smaller to his level, him leaning in for another kiss. Geno just accepting the affection as he also kisses back, his legs wrapping around Reaper's waist, his arms locking at his partner's neck, this time, the kiss was more rough but still so passionate. Reaper then bites Geno's lower lip(?), making the smaller slightly moan, thus letting Reaper's tongue inside of Geno's mouth, Geno moaning from it bit by bit, his one hand traveling up to the back of Reaper's skull to deepen their kiss, the two then letting go to gasp for air. A thicker trail of their saliva was connected between their lips, as the two panted from that intense make out session, Reaper smirked, licking his lips as he leans back to Geno and licks off the excess saliva that connected them, as he then slowly trails down to lick his lover's neck, Geno shook a bit and moaned from the contact of Reaper's wet tongue on the surface of his bare boned neck, nibbling on them softly.

Reaper's one hand slowly taking off Geno's scarf as to unbutton his lover's clothing, but Geno had to quickly interfere for the other to go even further. "R-Reaper!" Geno shrieked, the blush on his face even more red and brighter, as Reaper just looks at his lover with a face full of lust, his tongue out with a trail of saliva connecting to Geno's neck. Geno shivered from the pause of affection as he gasped, feeling Reaper's free hand now groping his ass, the taller just smirks as he licks his lips, "N-not... Not here..." Geno said sheepishly as Reaper just chuckles, carrying the smaller, "Then let's take this to the bedroom then~" Reaper cooed seductively as he snaps his fingers, teleporting the two of them to Reaper's home and into his room right away. Good thing that his brother is also out at Undyne's, wouldn't want to disturb him if this will be going on.

Reaper then places his lover onto the mattress of his bed, as Geno had a half-lidded look, as Reaper takes off his hoodie and shirt, with a smirk and goes over to tower Geno, leaning down for another passionate kiss. Reaper also slowly continues to unbutton Geno's remaining clothing, tossing his scarf aside as he could feel the smaller has already summoned his feminine ecto-body. "Feeling needy already sweetheart~?" Reaper cooed once he lets go of their kiss once again, taking off Geno's remaining clothing, tossing them to the floor. "S-shut up..." Geno muttered sheepishly, trying to hid himself, but Reaper only chuckled and took the smallers hands and raised them above his head, "Let me love all of you Geno~" the taller said sweetly, yet so seductively, as he continues to lick Geno's now summoned bright red ecto-body, biting off a few parts as the smaller moaned from Reaper's licks and nibbles, even kissing on his ecto-flesh. Geno could feel the bulge from his lover's pants already poking through from the fabric, Reaper already trailing down to Geno's chest, massaging his ecto-breasts as his tongue continues to trail down to the smaller's lower regions, kissing Geno's already wet entrance.

"R-reaper~" Geno moaned and shivered from Reaper's breath hitching right by his entrance. Reaper just smirks and thrusts his tongue in and out from Geno's entrance, Geno moaning from the ecstasy. "You're really needy sweetheart~ Do you want more~?" Reaper teased as he takes out his tongue, biting his lover's succulent thighs, Geno moaning from the bliss of it, "P-please~ Reaper~!" Geno moaned as Reaper smirked, towering the smaller again, as he flips them over, Geno now on top of Reaper, the taller tugging down his pants as his blue throbbing member sprung out. Reaper smirked, his blue blush on his face brightening up, drool dripping down his lips as he looks at how flustered Geno looks at the moment, caressing the smallers thighs, Geno shivering from Reaper's member in contact with his ecto-flesh. "Have your fun sweetheart~" Reaper cooed as he still lovingly teases Geno, his one hand caressing Geno's thighs.

Geno gulped as he takes a hold of his lover's member, slowly and gently caressing it. The motion making Reaper slightly moan and groan, Geno moving aside as to bend down and starts to lick Reaper's member, starting from its base to the tip. Reaper moaned even more, feeling so aroused especially to how Geno looks at him; with a half-lidded lustful look as he swirls his tongue onto his member. "That's it baby~ A-ah~ Give me more Geno~" Reaper moaned as he has his one free hand travel to the back of Geno's skull as to give a little push to let the smaller take in his whole member. Geno continuing to swirl his tongue all over Reaper's throbbing member, as the taller could feel himself to a close. "Ah~ G-geno~" Reaper moaned as he came in Geno's mouth, the smaller quickly redrawing himself as he has Reaper's fluids all over his face, "Re-reaper~" Geno whined, as he wipes the excess off. Reaper just sitting up straight with a smirk on his face, pulling Geno close to him as they shared another kiss, Reaper also wiping of the remaining fluids on Geno's face.

Another intense make out session ensued, Geno moaning in between their kiss, as Reaper's breath was also shaky, as Geno's entrance was enveloping Reaper's member, Geno doing slow thrusts as to grind onto his lover's still pre-cumming member. "Naughty sweetheart~ Are you really THAT needy~ heh~" Reaper cooed as he grips on Geno's ass, the smaller perking up and lets out a squeak, still moaning from their friction. Geno slowly nodded and lets out a shaky hot breath, "R-reaper~ I want it... p-please~" Geno sheepishly said in between his moans. Reaper flipping them back as Reaper was once again towering Geno. "Please what~?" Reaper teased, as he too started to grind right above Geno's entrance. "I... want you... inside of me~ p-please~" Geno moaned shakily, as Reaper still teases the other, slowly inserting his tip in the smaller's folds. "P-please fuck me R-reaper~!" Geno moaned out, locking his hands around the taller's neck, Reaper slowly inserts his whole member in Geno's entrance, doing slow thrusts. "Awwe sweetheart~ Well... since you asked so nicely~ I'll give what you want." Reaper said in between his own moans as he starts to thrust even further and picking up the pace; Geno also trying to sync in between their trusts. "Gods~ Y-you're still so fucking tight~" Reaper cooed, the two moaning and groaning from the pleasure and bliss they are sharing, Reaper continuing to lick and bite on Geno's ecto-flesh as he thrusts deeper, making Geno moan louder, "Awe~! R-reaper~! R-right there~! T-this feels... s-so good~!" Geno moaned out as Reaper thrusts harder on the spot, feeling himself closing once again; Geno as well feeling a knot forming inside him, feeling close as well. "R-reaper~! I-I'm going to- A-Ahhh~!" Geno moaned as he came, his fluids thickening the walls in his entrance as it tightened around Reaper's member even more; Reaper's thrusts getting slower over time as he finally reaches his peak, pulling out as his member came all over Geno's lower regions, his cum seeping down to Geno's thighs, Geno shivering from the odd warm sticky fluid that's trickling down his ecto-flesh.

Reaper then flops right next to his lover, pulling Geno close, the two sharing one last passionate kiss; Geno still moaning in between the kiss as Reaper's hand was still caressing Geno's thighs as it trailed down to insert in between his lover's folds, thrusting them lightly. "Re-reaper~ T-that's... A-ah~ ... enough~" Geno panted and said in between his moans, as Reaper just stops, still has his forever smirk on his face and takes out the hand that was caressing his lover, his fingers laced with Geno's fluids, licking them so seductively. Geno felt so flustered as he just hides himself in Reaper's chest, the taller chuckling on how adorable Geno is being after that such heated and wild display.

Wrapping themselves with a blanket, the two now slowly feeling tired from their session, as Geno's ecto-body soon started to fade until he was back to being bare bones. "Happy anniversary sweethart~ I love you... so so much..." Reaper said as he embraces his lover, Geno gaining up his remaining strength and pecked a kiss on Reaper's nose(?), "I love you too Reaper~" Geno said with a heartfelt smile as the two started to drift to a slumber, embracing each other.