School Campus Crushes (Star Sanses x Bad Sanses)

* Hewo, and I am bacc from my misery, and I am here for a new update. And, since there aren't any requests, so welcome to another story, from my mind. So it's a multiship of ErrorInk, Cream, and Dustberry.

And they're gay skeles, so lego!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Error POV

Today is a hot Wednesday, and it's recess, so people are finding somewhere cool to stay, and sucks to suck, the AC is terrible and broken inside the school, so it's like a hot oven inferno of hell inside. And even some students ditched their way to the school PE pool to cool, but then ended themselves back in the building getting detention.

I'm here, outside chilling under a nice huge oak tree with my homies Cross and Dust. Reaper was supposed to be with us here too, but probably ran off screwing my brother somewhere, I dunno.

"Dude, check em out~"

Said Cross, as he pointed at another tree, where three people, also skeltons like us, all drippin from their sweat and ready to die from heatstroke. They were the Star Sanses. The Multiverse savior trio. The good guys. The sweetest. Hnnnng I can't explain how much more and beyond.

Anyways. Their names are Dream Joku, he's almost all golden and bright, sunshine joyfull and all. And i don't see anything that makes him and Nightmare siblings. They're both complete polar opposites!

Blueberry Swap, the shortest in the group, wears blue, and all so jiddy happy jolly, and sweet like a blueberry. Or at least what Dust thinks.

And lastly, but not the least~
Ink Comyet~ he's so beautiful, handsome, adorable, and admirable. His kindness and affection is way too much. And I like him. Very much.

And to be clear here. The three of us are head over heels to the three of them. Cross has a crush on Dream. Dust on Blue, and obviously, I have a huge crush on Ink.

We're friends with them, but we can't have a proper conversation without either us stuttering out of nervousness, a blushing mess, a fluttering soul, or a stubborn attitude.

But there's one problem.
Majority of the school's junior and even SENIOR students like them like we do. Their like king. The preppy girls, jocks, nerds, the gay guys (like us), any human or monster. They would do anything to be as close with them.

Anyways. Back to the story.

It seems like Cross' nose has been bleeding for some time. He's probably looking at Dream's sweating and panting form for too long.

I looked around the area, to see girls walking towards them. I turned my attention to the guys, and they seem to get my idea.

We teleported right to them, with fresh cold water bottles and a towelette on hand. Ink noticed us first and yelped in surpise.

"E-Error! G-guys! Hey...! Wassup?"

I chuckled as a girl walked towards us, and she was swaying her hips to swoon MY INKY. But too bad b*tch, I know Ink is gay, and he will be mine.

"Heyyyy Inky sweetie~ I got you a-"

I then shoved her away with my hand, and made her and her little minions skedaddle.

Ink bursted out laughing. Which made me blush.

"E-error! *wheeze* W-why...! *laugh* why did you do that?"

He said in between fits of laughter. I chuckled as i sat down next to him and replied.

"Well. I was here first to hand you down a nice hydrating refreshment from the heat."

He stopped laughing, looked at me, and smiled.

Ink: "Well.... It's not THAT hot Error."

Error: "Not THAT hot? Ink, you're literally sweating! Don't tell me that BS."

Ink laughed again and blushed. As I blushed as well, handed him the beverage and towel, and looked away.

I heard giggle him mumble something after, and it was loud enough for me to hear.

"This is really sweet and cute of you, thanks Error."

I chuckled and smiled.

-it's not the end yet bois-

Dream POV

"Blue? Do you have a spare water bottle? I ran out, and I'm all sweaty now...!"

I yelped as the sunlight heated up my bones even more, even though we're under a tree, it's still hot than I can express. Even hotter than Cross-
uhhh you heard nothing.

We heard a warp and Ink yelped, and two figures stood before me and Blue, handing us water bottles. It was Dust and.... Cross... I blushed as just seeing at Cross, as I slumped deeper onto the tree.

"You guys seem to not enjoy yourselves." Said Dust, and Blue giggled.

"MWEHEHE! But we're absolutely dying here! And these girls won't leave us alone..." Said Blue, as Dust sat next to him, and Cross next to me.

"Well, they won't bother you guys a bit, as long as we're here. Right Cross man?"

Dust ask, as Cross replied with a 'yup' and handed me a water bottle.

"Don't wanna get heatstroke and overdose on Vitamin D amirite?" Said Cross chuckling afterwards, as I laughed and thanked him.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

End of this one.
And sorry if it's short.

Word Count:867

Sorry for the long wait.
And hope y'all enjoyed this!
-KitKat