Let Me Give YOU Some Service (Maid!Classic X Master!Fell LEM🍋N)

This is my last update for now, and then ima have mah break ;w;
And Hey hey heyyyy. Warnin!!! This will be a lem🍋n chapter. If you aint likin lem🍋n, then move on wid life and in this chapter.
:3
Tbh I can't write lemons, coz maybe my parents will find this, and maybe some people will be uncomfortable, but ey. This is my first time, and I say screw em! Time for sum lem🍋nade! So read at ur own risk. You may skip this or not.

Requested by:  366742a

Note: This is a sequel to the previous Maid!Classic x Master!Fell oneshot

Oki lego!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-_-_

Classic POV

It's been 3 months since I've been working here under Fell's giant mansion. For the time being I have also finally worn an appropriate butler uniform, and me and my brother have lesser loans from other monsters. Though, all of the work I've done goes straight directly to our loans. If my father Gaster wasn't such wasn't such a drunk and an addict back then, none of this would have happened. He made loans from a lot of monsters and banks. And he suddenly left us without a trace. The other monsters have been grudging us for everything that he had done, so now I'm here, working all day and night, for the sake for me and Paps. Otherwise they're all going to drive us out of town. I sighed as I try to finish my work for the day.

My routine for the pass 3 months would be the same. I'd wake up, make breakfast for me and my brother, I'd shower, go to work, talk a bit with one of the Maids, and usually Blue whenever he's around, and sometimes he'd also bring another skeleton over as well, and we'd also talk. I'd continue working, eat lunch, and whenever Fell and his brother come home, I'd occasionally or even rarely get to talk to them. But with my situation with Fell, I have started to feel soft around him. And he started to be nice to me as well, which made ke awfully giddy everytime we talk. Most times he would flirt with me, touch me at times, and even slap my ass! They make me feel hot and mostly embarrassed from it. And I WILL deny the fact that I have possibly grown infatuated feelings for him! But I WILL deny it cause he's an asshole! My thoughts then started to let me remember one of our heated episodes in the past few months and my whole skull started to burn and face started blushing like the colour of the ocean.

"No I don't like him! No I don't like him! Nope nope nope nope nope nope! No way in hell-"

"Sweetheart?"

I tensed and looked at the door to see Fell, i blushed because not only maybe he heard me blabbering but also because of the outfit he's wearing. A black and gold trenchcoat, his red turtle neck under it, some ripped jeans and army boots. And so coincidently a dab of light made him look so formal... Majestic... Handsome... And so.... hot...

"You're face looks so blue sweetheart? See something you like? Or.....someone you like~~?"

He said in a cocky tone as he walks towards me. Whilst my face still burns from blushing so intensely and from awful embarrassment.

"A-as if I'd like someone who is a big jerk like you!"

I said as I pouted. Fell just chuckled as his face went dark and grim pinching my face with one arm and tightening a grip on my arm, pinning me onto a wall.

"Listen here doll face~ Don't talk so rude to me m'kay? We all know that if you're being so pouty towards your boss you will get the boot right? And since I really like ya, I ain't firing you.... Yet~"

I started to tense, trying not to hyperventilate and to cry. I closed my eyes shut and just begged.

"P...please.... N-NO! I NEED THIS JOB FOR ME AND MY BROTHER PLE-"