A Birds Call (BirdTale!Sans x Vamp!Sans)

Request by: OuterKiller_Trash

Sounds cool, and just reading the comment already gave me an idea! So lego!

_-_-_-_--__-_--_-_

Elytra (Bird!Sans (let's just call em that for now :b) POV

"My dear. We have another message from King Fallacy. Seems like he's hosting a ball for the celebration of our victory against the human war."

I said as I bowed down to my beloved master Classic, a member of the vampire council. He smiled as he walked his way towards me. That smile of his, it always makes me remember the first time we even first met.

*flashbacc~* (why do i always luv these flashbacks? Welp lego!)

Flying fast in the dense foggy forest, me trying to navigate where I am going, arrows flying through and me dodging them. I thought that I wouldn't get caught this time, but it seems like it's just my luck today. I held the satchel tight as I flapped my wings and glide as fast as an eagle soar. The fog now clearing up to see a huge castle in the distance. The vampire kings castle. I am finally here. Great.

I landed on the balcony as I dusted my wings, I relaxed for a bit from the tiring chase as I then was greeted by Suave. King Fallacy's loyal butler.

"Welcome back Elytra. Did you manage to-"

I cutted him off, throwing the satchel at him with force, me still tired leaning onto the marble like pillar.

"Yeah... Stole their marked maps, retrieved their stolen treasures from the council, and took some of theirs for a souvenir. Especially..."

I smirked as I used my magic to take out something from the satchel, which was a nice matching necklace and bracelet with moon like pendants, and a silver head band with a star like design on it's sides.

"*sigh* Elytra remember. Lord Fallacy strictly told you to leave the rest of unnecessary things aside from the required mission. That's why you always get caught! What if they followed you again?" Said Sauve as he tried to take back the accessories I got, but I only returned the head band.

"Come on Suave man. They actually look cute, and maybe Fallacy wanted somethin for his lady? Ya know, a decent gift?"

Suave sighed as a put on a smile as he nodded and lastly said to me, "Alright... But you better not continue this habit of yours Elytra."

He said as he walked off, and I just simply hummed in response.

...now...At least a little moment to re-

"Messenger Elytra Sir...."

I was about to drift off until Gazelle, one of the castle maids interrupted me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sir Fallacy wants you to deliver something to all of the counsel members."

I sighed and nodded. Uuuggghhh what again this time? And I don't feel like visiting Nightmare and Dream, Night is scary, and Dream is really annoying at times.

I walked towards the dining area where Fallacy was standing at the very end of the room. I smirked.

"YO FAL MaH mAn!" I hyped up, and he just face palmed.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop acting like such a child Elytra. Anyways. I want you to send this to all of the counsel members. We are going to host a welcome meeting for our newest recruit."

Now this is interesting... I nodded and grabbed all the letters, walked back to the balcony, proudly spread my midnight navy blue silky feather wings as I jumped and soared up high.

* teM sKip*

I finished delivering the letters, which only took me at least a day and a few hours, since most of the counsel members live pretty far from where the kings castle is. I started to take a break at a tree branch and take a breather until the clap and roar of thunder rang.

Shoot.

I started hyperventilating as I flapped my wings, warming them up as I dashed as fast and fly. Lightning and thunder syncing themselves until the few midst drops of rain started to fall.

I started to flap my wings faster and faster before the huge crash of precipitating rain would start to fall, and sadly the huge storm came which instantly made me slow my pace. Trying to be determined, but of course bad luck came as a strike of lightning and boom of thunder rang...

I froze... And everything turned white....

*anotHer tEm skiP*

"Is he going to be okay brother?"

"He's now stable at the moment... But he hasn't woke up yet... I'm getting worried..."

"Let's just hope for the best... I'll go prepare some food brother maybe he'll wake up this time!"

"Heh... Thanks paps. You sure do believe."

"Of course I do!!!"

Groaning in pain as I sat up holding my skull. I opened my sockets to see that I'm in an unfamiliar place... I'm in a room with-

"SANS HE'S AWAKE NOW! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I MUST GO PREPARE SOMETHING FOR YOU TO EAT! YOU MUST BE STARVING!"

I was pushed back to the comfy bed below me with a light force, but it was still painful.

"Sorry! I-I j-just needed you to lie down... You're still in pain sir..."

Said a calming voice , my vision began to adjust until I cam clearly see. A skeleton like me sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks formal, but I don't know if he is whether a vampire or not, but until he slowly smiled, which showed his fangs, at least I know he's a vampire.

"Where am I? What happened? How long was I asleep?"

I asked worringly as he shushed me and answered.

"One, you are in my castle. Two, we found you crashed down wet on our balcony, we just witnessed you got struck by lightning, and we found you're vampire emblem which means we can trust you. Three, you we're unconscious for at least 3 days, I contacted Fallacy telling him that you are here with me in safe hands. And four, of course you don't know me, since I am the new vampire counsels member, Sans Classic."

I widened my eyes, as I teleported to stand up and bowed down.

"I-it's a pleasure t-to finally meet you Lord C-Classic."

I said as I then almost collapsed until he caught me.

"HEY Hey hey.... No need to be so formal, you're still in a terrible condition...uhhh."

"Elytra... The Vampire Kingdoms Messenger."

Sans: "Elytra..huh...cute name for a cute bird~"

He then puts me back to bed and pats me, which made me blush in embarrassment.

Elytra : "E-excuse me?!? I may be a bird but I ain't a CUTE am, I-I mean can be cUte, and it is really..... Nice-"

Sans: "Aheheheheh....don't say a word little birdy... Get some rest... Sad to say it's raining again so maybe you can get back going tomorrow."

He said as he smiled and I'm still blushing brightly. As the door then flied open.

"SANSSS! I HAVE PREPARED MY SPECIAL SPAGHETTI!!! LET OUR GUEST EAT FOR NOW AS WELL BROTHER!"

-_-_-_-_-_-end-_-_-_-_-_

That's all for this one uwu
Sorry for the mistakes/errors and if it is a bit short for y'alls liking.

Word count: 1226

That's all for now!
Boi!
-KitKat

Edit: sorry for the major delays. I have a sh*t load of projects due next week and August, so I hope y'all can bear with me for the random updates! Thanks!