Family Bond (*not a ship* CQ bros)

Requested by: TrashedReality
Sumthin different 💖 and we could really use sum nice fam fluff, and I always love the CQ bros.
Oki lego~

Btw this will be mostly be conversations so ye.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"NO! NO! NOOOOO! UGHHH! WHY IS IT THIS YEAR?! I THOUGHT SHE'S COMING HOME NEXT YEAR!!! NOOOO!"

"Gen sweetheart stop screaming, you're stressing yourself out why?"

Asked the god of death to his smol husband hysterically panicking inside and out. His glitches becoming more and more, as he tries to calm down sitting on their couch.

"Mother is coming home this year..."

He bluntly said, no emotion in his face, making his husband confused about why he screamed and panicked over a visit.

"Oh Ma'am CQ? And that's a problem...why...question mark?"

Reaper said sitting down next to Geno looking at him with comfusion, and Geno taking a huge breath explaining.

Geno: "Do you know the current relationship I have with my idiotic brothers?"

Reaper: "Yes..."

Geno: "THAT'S the problem... Mom is gonna give us a hard time if neither of us will be all loving towards each other..."

Reaper: "Well... Why don't you guys pretend that you guys are all getting along?"

Geno: "I don't know if that will work... I mean... you know me-"

Reaper: "Full of anger issues hun~"

Geno: "*sigh* And Error is always on a bad side with Fresh, and I don't know why..."

Reaper: "Welp... We'll just see how this goes then... When will she arrive?"

Geno: "A week from now... She wants us all to stay at the summer house..."

Reaper: "Alrighty then love, let's start packing, and you and your brothers will do fine..."

Geno: "Ha! I wish..."

Reaper: "Don't be sad love, you guys are a family, not to mention fully that y'all are brothers."

Geno: "I know..."

Reaper then gave Geno a kiss on the top of his skull, comforting his small husband as they walked up to to their room starting to pack.

*meanwhile with Error*

Ink: "Error..."

Error: "NO!"

Ink: "*sigh* Babe...?"

Error: "I AM NOT GOING!!!"

Ink: "Your mom is coming home, and it's a family reunion for you with her and your brothers..."

Error: "As long that parasite is there, I ain't leaving the house!"

Ink: "Come on Error... What made you dislike Fresh?"

Error: "That colour neon freak is such a butt in my childhood!"

Ink: "*sigh* B-but I'm also colourful...And uhhh you found me a nuisance back then... But Fresh...? "

Error: "He's a parasite! And I ain't getting myself near him!"

Ink: "Error please..."

Error: "Don't give me those puppy eyes sweetheart."

Ink: "You're going to give yourself a hard time from your mom if you won't go!"

Error: "Uggghhh fine... I'll go-"