Private Sessions: Hard to Get (NightKill Lem🍋n) (151K and New Years Special!)

A/N: EYO~! THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 151K reads!!! This is such a huge milestone for me here in Wattpad, and its just heartwarming to me as well. TwT

So as for a 151K and a New Year's special here, If yall still remember my 'NightKill oneshot 'Private Sessions', I'm going to make a third part~! And it's gonna be a lem🍋n (of course) (Word Count: 3600)

As always, hope yall enjoy the story, sorry for any errors of mistakes, and once again, thank you all so much for the love and support, and the 151K reads! <3

-love, Author Dan <3

_______________________________________

NightKill – Private Sessions: Hard to Get

_______________________________________

            The days after prom flew quickly, and the school year came to an end. Killer was able to graduate and he and Nightmare have also started dating after their little heart to heart at prom. Afterwards, Killer started to work in Dream and Cross' firm and office, as it pays well and meets up with his attributes and intellect, also, a few weeks by the summer, the two Dream and Cross have also started dating; it was bound to happen at some point, but their little get together is still adorable to picture. Though the group are still next door neighbors, they all treated each other like family, as everything was all happy with all of them. Horror was super proud that Killer managed to finish college and even get himself a job, as Dust is also happy that he doesn't need to worry about Killer being a lazy sack of bones, and Killer as well, he's really happy getting his life in order, all thanks to his Mr. Nightmare; and he's absolutely giddy of the fact he's dating Nightmare as well.

Time flew by so fast, as it has been a year and a half. Nightmare wanted to take his and Killer's little relationship up to the next level, and that's... moving together under the same roof. Nightmare told Killer about this, and he was so eccentric and in joy just hearing about it, and so the two started to pack their belongings and started to move to their new home. Dream didn't mind, as this gave Cross the opportunity to also move in with Dream, and Dust and Horror said their goodbyes to Killer; though they'll only move in 2 neighborhoods away; but that was that.

It took about 3 days for Killer and Nightmare to fully have their items moved to their new home. It was a decent looking house, not too big nor too small, it was just perfect. The two then head in and start to unpack and clean up the place.

"I'll get these~!" Killer happily chirped as he takes a few boxes, putting them on the table to take the contents out, the first box he opened were his stuff from his last year in college, the dress that he wore in prom, his papers, an envelope of his works and a portfolio of sorts. "Awwee, brings back memories don't you think~?" Nightmare cooed behind the smaller, making Killer let out an 'eep', turning around to see his smirking boyfriend, also carrying a few boxes. "Oh-! Nighty! Y-yeah... It really does." Killer said with a smile as he takes a few papers and found his final report card, Killer smiled as he remembered something. His smile turning to a smirk.

"Ohhh Nighty~" Killer chirped in a singing like tone as he puts back the papers in the box and sets it aside, walking towards Nightmare who was sitting down on their couch for a short break. "Yes dear?" Nightmare asked as he looks over to Killer, who quickly takes a seat on Nightmare's lap, the taller's face immediately flushed with his purple blush when Killer did so. "Remember when you used to teach me extra few lessons back then at college~?" Killer asks as Nightmare raised a brow, his blush brightening even more, "Y-yes? What about them?" he asks, the smaller's smirk getting wider as Killer caresses Nightmare's cheeks with his hand, "When you said that you were willing to give me some... private sessions... I actually, and initially thought of well... We'd be going down and... fuck~" Killer said with a subtle voice, almost whispering the last bit into Nightmare's nonexistent ear. Nightmare tensed, feeling that his face was about to melt off, also feeling the same heat right in his pants, Killer looking at his boyfriend with a lustful gaze, licking his lips.