Who's The Bottom Now? (Nightmare X Error)

Requested by:   @MiaClion more Error x Nightmare over here!

And... Let's get a little switcharoo with the roles here lmao

-_-__________---___

Nightmare had Error pinned to a wall, sharing a kiss. Error's hands wrapped behind Nightmare's skull to deepen their kiss, Nightmare hugging Error's waist as well. Error bit down Nightmare's bottom lip making him open his mouth for Error to roam, but Nightmare just smirked in their kiss as he bit Error's tongue, letting Nightmare explore Error's mouth instead. Error just gave in and let Nightmare roam freely into their kiss, Error moaning in pleasure from the kiss.

The two have to let go of the kiss for air, the two panting heavily and gasping. Error grumbled at Nightmare as he crossed his arms at him. "Awwwe someone's grumpy~" Nightmare cooed as he nuzzled Error's neck, making the other glitch a bit from the contact.

"You never  give me a chance!" Error said as he pouts and looks away from Nightmare, making the goopy skeleton laugh at how childish that was. "Give you what hun~?" He asked in a teasing manner as he lifted up Error, pinning him even more to the wall off the ground.

"Can there be at least one day that I get be top and dominant?" Error said as he looked away in shame as Nightmare cocked a brow and chuckles. "No. It would be better if you'll stay as my bitch~" Nightmare said he licks Error's neck, making him push Nightmare with force to make the goopy skeleton look at him.

"Pretty pleaseeeeee~ just one time nighty~ pleaseeeee~" Error begged, trying to make beady puppy dog eyes as Nightmare just laughs. "Awwweee. No matter how much you beg baby~ I'll always be in charge~" Nightmare cooed as Error just groaned in annoyance. "You chose your pride over me Night?" Error exclaimed as he teleports behind at Nightmare.

"It's a priority." Nightmare casually said as he shrugs and holds Error close to him. Error cupping Nightmare's cheekbones. "I love you, you fucking asshole." Error remarked as Nightmare just chuckles at his statement. "I love you too Ruru~"

"I love you Nightmare~ I love you Ruru~ UGH! BLEH! YOU FUCKIN GAY ASSHATS." Someone exclaimed, and it was Killer, who was by the hall, and who witnessed everything that just happened so far with the couple. "Please, you're gay too Killz." Error grunted and Killer just shrugs and acts out a fake vomit in a dramatic way.

"We have trouble to make! Are we going or nah?!" Killer yelled as he juggles his knives in the air, waiting for their responses. Error looked at Nightmare who was thinking about their next ambsuh to random AU to attack the Star Sanses.

"Of course. I love causing trouble~" Nightmare replied as they all teleported to their destination.

A few hours later. Nightmare and his gang were defeated. But luckily, they managed to escape.

Apparently when the Star Sanses attacked them, Dream bought some positive reinforcements, which were the positive HavenTale citizens.

It made Nightmare weak to the point it drained his power, that they had to retreat afterwards.

Back at the Manor, the guys trying their best to let Nightmare recover his magic and strength back for their next plan of attack.

"Woahhhhhh so Night is gonna be like this for a while now? Horror asked as he observed passive Nightmare who sat on his 'throne' looking a bit smaller than the usual goopy tentacled prince of negativity.

"Maybe? Night looks so small not gonna lie! HAHA!" Killer laughed as Nightmare just pouts and crossed his arms...

"Where's Error?" Nightmare asked as Killer pointed to Error, who was in a corner, shaking.

He was shaking and blushing real bad because of Nightmare's current form. He looked so small than usual and to top it off, even more cute than looking all aggressive.

Later on, the two, Nightmare and Error walked in to their shared bedroom. Error taking the advantage to Nightmare, carrying the other in bridal style, sitting on the bed with Nightmare on Error's lap.

"Today's my lucky day~" Error cooed as he nuzzled Nightmare's bare neck, it was soft to touch, it wasn't slimy or silky like in his goopy form, but very soft and smooth now.

Nightmare blushed a hue of purple as he growled at Error. "Don't you fucking dare Error." Nightnare grumbled, but Error didn't listen as he licked Nightmare's neck, caressing his thighs, making Nightmare shiver in pleasure, letting out a shaky moan as he covers his mouth as quick, blushing brightly from embarrassment.

"Awwww ain't that cute Nighty~?" Error said as he let's Nightmare properly sit on his lap, facing him as Error puts his thumb right under his chin to let Nightmare look at him. "How the tables have turned Nighty~ At least let me enjoy this while it lasts~" Error cooed as Nightmare just sighs and smirks. "Fine Ruru~" Nightmare said as the two shared a kiss, Nightmare opening his teeth for entrance, letting Error have complete dominance, Nightmare moaned in the kiss as he wraps his arms behind Error to deepen the kiss.

Error  enjoyed the moment, bit by bit, guessing that with Nightmare in his current state he can be persuaded, but with goopy Nightmare, he's as stubborn as he could be.

Error was still deep into the kiss until he suddenly felt something slimy trickle his neck. Nightmare bit his tongue as he pulled away from the kiss. "AH! NIGHTMARE?!" Error saw that Nightmare was back to his goopy old self as Error pouted and sighed.

"You were enjoying yourself too much there hun~" Nightmare cooed as he licked his lips. "Sorry Ruru, but I'm the only in charge~"

-_-______-----____----_____

Forgive me. That this is once again, another short oneshot ;-;

Writers block is a pain. But this is what I have tought of.

Way too many kiss scenes, I just realized that ;-;
I've never kissed anyone fully on the lips before, so I don't know how that feels TwT

Anyways, hope yall enjoyed this one!
Sorry for the errors and mistakes!

Word Count: 1027

*11 stories left

Oki doki boi!

-Dan