Be with you (Kreme)

D

D

un mind that song,  I just really liek it :3

Ahhhh another ship~ Dream x Killer~
Requested by: Its_Savior
Anyways, i succ at titles, and lettuce gu~

_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

"ALL OF YOU! STOP LAZING AROUND AND DO YOU PEOPLE'S JOB!"

Nightmare yelled as his tentacles lashes at the pillars of his castle, causing them to rumble as so and almost destroying the room. The rest of the gang in midst panic, trying to think of the possible ways on what to do, because the Star Sanses are now in hiding yet again, and Nightmare didn't want to start another goose chase. And especially since he knows that his members won't be able to capture them since they are all 'in love' with them.

Error opened up a portal, his excuse is that he'll be taking some code from AUs, which is a lie... Probably off to find his beloved Inky. Dust following Horror to an AU called HavenTale saying that they wanna slaughter some monsters there, but is also lie, because they just wanna be in a place where it is full of happiness, where Nightmare can't enter, and just where for them to slack off for real. And as for Killer, he walked in an AU called OuterTale, his excuse: "To enjoy the screams of monsters as well as the stars." Half of that is true, the boi just wanted to see some stars. And Nightmare damn knew that the guys will be in so much trouble and pain once they come back.

*meanwhile at the Star Sanses hide out*

"*phew* Thank goodness they let us escape before Night arrived!"

Said Ink lying down injured on the wooden floor. They are at UnderSwap Snowdin Forest, in a little hidden tree house in the woods.

"This is really getting out of hand Ink... The guys will be in huge trouble if Night founds out about our secret relationships with them..."

Said Blue patching up his wounds with alcohol and bandaids, hissing and flinching ever so slightly.

"I know.... Dream you should convince your friend to make a truce with your own brother."

Said Ink sitting up straight looking at his golden skelly friend.

"*sigh* I wish it was that easy Ink... I can't even speak and think straight if I'm talking to him..."

Said Dream, rubbing his cape, blushing a light yellow hue. Blue and Ink exchanging glances at Dream.

"Who? Your brother? oooooor you crush? Hmmmmm~"

Said Blue with the ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) look.

"IT'S HIM OKAY!!! IT WOULD BE WEIRD IF IT'S MY BROTHER BLUE!!!"

Dream squealed and his two friends laughed.

"Anyways.... Lets relax for a moment shall we? The pain from battle needs to be cleansed by affection and rest!"

Said Ink, blushing a rainbow hue, Blue and Dream giggling, knowing what Ink actually meant.

The three then teleported off to different AUs finding ways to calm and relax their bodies. Ink off to find his partner in the Anti Void, Blue going to train with Swap!Undyne to get even stronger, and Dream going to OuterTale.

Killer POV

Walking down the cobble stoned pathway of the familiar looks of the Snowdin Town layout, my fluffy hood covering my face, so everyone won't fear me, despite my awful yet creepy aura giving off, the people seem to not panic, which is a good thing.

I arrived at a small cliff and clearing, the edges of the grass all grew with small blue echo flowers lightly whispering.

"Things ...will ....be alright ...when I'm with.. you."

"You make me... cozy ...inside."

"I wish I ...could tell you how I feel..."

"I'll....always be there....for you...Dre-"

...

"AWWW! I wonder who that person is saying those to!"

I yelped and jumped surprisingly. Turning around to see the little sweet golden cinnamon roll of sunshine, Dream... Nightmares opposite attitude and brother. The nicest being on earth, sweetest thing alive. All that positive jazz.

"Heh....yeah...I wonder..." I said as I sat down on the soft grass, looking at Dream who looked down at me as well... As I patted a spot next to me, for him to sit down. He smiled and sat down beside me.

We both went silent... As the light whispers from the echo flowers began to volume up even louder.

"Things will be alright when I'm with you..."

"I wish I could tell you how I feel..."

Dream closing his eyes humming to the light whispers.

I stood up getting an echo flower behind me, as I whispered something to it. I walked behind Dream as I dragged the flower near his 'ear' as it whispered, clear for him to listen and hear.

"I love you Dream~"

...

No one POV

Everything went silent. So did the rest of the echo flowers. Dream looked up, his face very bright with a golden blush. Dream stood up, turned around to see a smiling Killer, a portal created behind him.

Killer leaned towards Dreams skull and pecked a kiss.

"I'll see ya 'round~ Sweet Dream~"

With that, Killer disappeared from Dreams sight, and at the starry night sky above... A shooting star passed by... Dream smiled and kissed the echo flower, who whispered such a shy confession.

It was like a dream come true.

_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_

It's short but awwwww ;w;
Word count: 885

Next update will be comin up!
Oki doki!
Boi!
-KitKat