Mates (Wolf!Fell x Red-Hat!Classic Lem🍋n)

Requested by:   sansara3004

When you said Red-Hat! Classic, I actually imaged Classic being a part of a mafia group, wearing a cool red fedora, lmaooo

Aight, LEGO!

---___________________------________--____-_

Classic's POV

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing and the flowers are blooming, it's the season of spring. I am out walking here in the woods. My friends have always told me to be careful out in the woods, they told me a lot of accidents coming from the vicious wolves that roam around here. Wolves are very territorial, possessive and most all just wild. But why am I out in the woods in the first place? Because I'm heading to my home right in a meadow just out by these woods. A reason living out away from the cities was just because of the nature, it's better to live out here than in the polluted cities, and I've been living here for basically since I graduated, and I haven't encountered a single wolf.

I got to my home, and I stood frozen in shock. My cabin was a wreck. The door was broken down, the windows were also broken, and I can smell the fresh scent of blood. I ran inside my house, it was dark, I turned on the lights and it seems that my electricity wont work. Just great.

I roamed around in a slow pace, as I heard a whimper. "Wh-who's there...?" I asked in fear, and here I was just a few seconds ago, talking how I lived my life peacefully.

The noise grew louder as my vision soon adjusted in the darkness. My place really is a huge mess, the chairs and tables were flipped, a few broken stuff and of course that metallic scent. Scratch marks were all over the place as well, the whimpering noises getting louder every step I take. I soon reached the sound, and I was in shock to see.

It was a wolf indeed. But not just any ordinary wolf, he was also a skeleton. "W-woah..." I mumbled as his ears perked up and he opened his eyes widely, and in an instant, he tried to pounce on me, I backed up and he just fell right onto the floor with a 'thud'. He was limping, holding his left arm with his right until he kneeled onto the ground, still whimpering and panting as well. I observed him, he was a skeleton wolf, what a sight to see, he has red highlights and wore a fluffy jacket like any Sans would, he was panting very heavily, sweating bullets, until I figured out that he was bleeding out from his arm and leg.

"Y-your hurt..." I said and that got his attention as he tried to claw me, but I stepped back to dodge his attack. "H-hey! Easy there, bud! I don't want to hurt ya, I promise." I said to him, putting my hands above my head, reassuring that I mean no harm, he just tilts his head until he suddenly passed out. I jumped and rushed towards him to check a pulse. I heard his soul faintly beat, thank goodness he's still alive. I looked around to look for my first aid kit to get my bandages, "Don't worry pal, you'll be alright..." I whispered as I carried the wolf in my arms bridal style, for a wolf like him, he sure is pretty light, despite being a lot bigger than me as well. He was still whimpering in his unconscious sleep, I sighed as I went upstairs my cabin, which luckily wasn't a mess like downstairs. "You really caused quite the commotion down there, pal..." I jokingly said as I sympathetically smiled down at the wolf in my arms. I opened the door to my room as I placed him down, bandaging his injured arm and leg, I tried to wipe off the wound with some hot water gently, trying not to wake him up. Afterwards he finally slept soundly as I sighed in relief. I made my way back downstairs as I tried to clean everything up, with the help of the forest animals.......

Just kidding, of course I used my magic.

Time Skip~

3rd Person's POV