Why Roses have Thorns (ErrorInk)

Kkkkk, first story here and it will be ERRORINK!!! yassss! And it's my own idea!!! They are hoomans and Ink will be a fem (if u dont want to read this then go!)

To be honest, this story plot was for my Filipino Class of us making 'Alamats' (Legends) and this was my 2nd Idea in mind. So Lego! (btw Rosa (the character in the story) will be Ink, and Throno will be Error) (rosas means Rose in filipino 030)

Oh yeah... Feels alert ;-;

_-_-_-_---__--__-___-_-_-_

The Hardin (Garden in Filipino) Family, is a royal family. A wealthy kingdom and very kind, their gardens filled with such beautiful variety of flowers. The young princess along with her knight were in the garden like they always do, the princess watering her precious blossoms.

"My Stars! So many beautiful blooming flowers today! Right Throno (Error)?"

Said the young princess as her gown swayed along with her skipping to each flower to carefully and delicately touch and water them.

"But Princess, your also blooming beautifully!"

Said the knight gently laughing at the sweet princess. The princess giggled, she gently put away her watering can and walked towards her knight in shining armor.

"Throno(Error) you always say that to me everyday!"

Giggled the princess as he booped his nose. Throno rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Heavens princess Rosa (Ink) I just love to see your cute expression."

They both laugh till the queen herself walked up to them.

"My child, may I have a word with you?"

Rosa nodded and walked along with her mother inside their grand marble castle, Throno following behind.

"It seems that I might retire from being queen and you will hold in my position to the throne."

Said the queen her voice soft and gentle, but in a serious manner. Rosa (Ink) just simply nodded.

"And I had arranged a marriage for you with a prince from another king-"

"Excuse me mother? What?!"

Rosa clearly was surprised, it was fine for her to claim the throne but marraige? From a complete stranger? She ain't liking this....
On the other hand, Throno seems cold after hearing that Rosa is going to marry some random prince...

"But mother-"

"I'm sorry sweetheart... It's just that-"

Without completing the queens sentence Rosa ran away...

"Oh heavens.... Throno would you please-"

"Im already on it your majesty."

*Tem Skip*

Rosa (Ink) POV

I've been crying non stop. The tears kept flowing down my cheeks, it just won't stop.

This is the worst thing that has ever happened!!! I can't marry some random prince that I don't know! My heart already loved someone else... And that someone is Throno (Error). He may be my knight, but he is also my friend... My BEST friend.... And i wish we could be something more....

Throno... Wait... Throno!!! I totally left him behind!!! I have to go find him!!!

I stand up and walked out if my secret hiding spot in the garden. Not even the maids, mother nor Throno knew about it. I carefully checked if the coast is clear, I was at the center of the garden till I heard an unfamiliar voice....