Experiments PT.2 (AfterDeath)

Part 2 hallelujah! And art above was lazily made by me!

Oki lego!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sans POV

I'm in my office again, only 2 more days and it's time for the two of them to move into one room... And I'm just scared to even think about it... Although... I know it's Reaper... And he wouldn't hurt or do anything nasty to Geno... But the thought of it still scares me... Since I for one too... Also got a bit interested in 204 myself... And if Reaper finds out about this... I'm screwed and dead...

I thought about what Reaper said in Day 1 of my record. Where he actually cooperated and talked...

*flashback*

Sans: "I really need you to talk. Right. Now."

Reaper: "Oh? And why is that?"

that smug grin.

Sans: "Geno first met and knew about you ever since the 3rd riot, which was 4 months ago. And you seem to know about him already."

Reaper: "So? What if I did knew about him? It won't make me talk ya know."

Sans: "You will talk if I threaten Geno."

...that was a fake empty threat.

Reaper: "...what?"

His eyes glowed as his aura darkened his cell.

Sans: "Y-you.... You heard me...!"

Reaper: "Fine.... I'll talk.... Just leave Geno out of harms way...

Sans: "Alright..... Now talk."

Reaper: "Started off when the new experiment was announced. That S-204 will now be joining with us. And of course I was angry, because y'all won't stop these jank f*cked up things. And once the giant door opened up to reveal Gen... My.... M-my..."

He blushed and his aura cooled down. As he sat down, his face burning with embarrassment...

Sans: "Go on..."

Reaper: "My.... Soul.... It fluttered... Seeing someone... Like h-him... I ca-can still see his tiny cracked fragile soul... He looked at me for a moment... Sympathy and fear in his eye... I smiled... And he smiled back, as he entered his cell... I felt the need to protect him... To keep him.... A need.."

Sans: "Do you know that feeling?"

Reaper: "I'm afraid it's LOVE but a good kind they say."

Sans: "And that's correct..."

Reaper: "O-OKAY! THERE! You happy?! I answered my question now leave me alone!"

Sans: "But I still have one last question."

Reaper: "Fine. Last one?"

Sans: "Yes.... Are you familiar with experiments S-002, P-006, and S-157?"

Reapers eyes went dark and blank again... He smirked, I stepped back and gulped again.

Reaper: "They recently deceased right?"

Sans: "Y-yes... Do you have anything to do with this?"

Reaper: "How would you say that?"

Sans: "Because all three one them.... Have the same feeling like you towards Geno... And one..."

Reaper: "Nearly... Killed... Geno."

Sans: "Tell me. Tell me what happened to them."

Reaper: "I'm gonna be honest with you here. And Geno will confirm the last one himself as well... And yes. The three deceased... And I killed S-002 and P-006... Nothing is standing between me and my precious Genocide~"