Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?

Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry,You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?

"Hottie wants to meet you!"Luke started clapping and smiled widely as Mr Baker was asking others what they love and hate.

"Yeah because I'm in trouble"I rolled my eyes to him and he knew it was directed at Sir.Err I hate calling him sir.

"All you did was bang your head and not talk to him when he asked if you were alright and laugh for a good ten minute-"Luke spoke smiling but then cut himself off hearing what he's saying.

"Ohh I see this bull now!"He laughed loudly and I smacked his arm hoping he was to busy in another student.

"You reets!I swear to god if he caught us and I'm in more trouble I will smack your mother f ing arse of-"Shit.It had gone quiet and everyone was listening and I scolded him,but I froze as i realised,stilling my every move.

"Kill me"I mumbled under my breathe.

I looked up at Mr Baker and his eyes were sparkling brightly with amusement and laughter but he masked it with a proffesional look,i could read his eyes like newspaper..for some reason he couldn't mask them Infront of me sometimes like everyone else sees them.

Glancing at him for a good two seconds it was annoying me how I was the centre of attention,i hate it..

Im in more trouble!Atleast Ricky isn't here today..normally it's that twat.

"Miss Vermin that kind of language isn't acceptable I don't want to hear it again,am I clear?"He warned blankly and I had to pinch myself to stop my eyes from rolling.

All I said was Arse!I'm not normally like this,getting warnings and crap..i want Mr Smithers back even though the view wasn't better.

"Am.I.Clear?"His tone to me was so strict and cut through me.

"Yes Sir.."My voice cracked a little on the end and I don't even know why.Before any one looked at me again even though I still felt his eyes on me,i put my head down on the surface.

"I'm such an idi-"Mr Baker cut himself off and what he was about to say as I felt Luke's hand patting my head.

"Changed my mind I don't like him anymore even if he's sexy as fu- sorry getting off the topic.He's too strict"Luke whispered,trying to cheer me up even though it was just a stupid lesson for me.I know he thinks his strict voice makes him more sexier,hell everyone does!

"You can still like him you bean!I just don't like being the centre of attention"I spoke truthfully even though I still had my head down.

"I know..im sorry you were today but I'll make sure it never happens again beautiful,okay?"

"Luke I love you,you know that right?"

"Yeah I know I'm quite the catch"He smirked and I lifted my head up just to whack him.

"I'm kidding!I love you toooooo!But seriously...i am quite the catch"

"I've heard..so what's the guys name that your a lover boy too?"My face out up as my full attention in what he was about to say.

Luke blushed and I couldn't help but say "Awwwww"And pinch his cheeks playfully,because back me up here,he is just so damn in love with that guy it's adorable.

"It's N-Nate..he's so shy and innocent..and then theirs me the popular one that can't keep my mouth shut for a good 5 seconds..

God he has these cute little eyes and the colour is like..wow!Whenever I look into them I lose control..his body is so sexy and cute,obviously it's nothing compared to me but that's what I love..he's adorable and small but irresistible as fuck.. Oh And the best thing is..i want him to be mine..