Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...

Chapter 29:If You Just Give It That Extra Push You Can Do Incredible Things

My alarm went off silently under my pillow.Finally!i hadn't slept but had pretended I was when Ethan came in.I couldn't deal with him-with anyone.I can't trust anyone either so I had to set my alarm for 6 am on a uni day so I could sneak out of this god for Saken room.

I hate mornings especially when I have to wake up two hours before I normally do!

I crept up from my bed and looked around incase anyone was awake.Ethan  looked so fricking sexy- I mean no.Not sexy.Nope.What he did to me doesn't deserve him being called sexy!But he is and an idiot.

I opened the door as silently as I could and began my plan.But first quickly putting on some jeans,my black ankle boys and a red and black plaid shirt.

I brushed my hair in a ponytail and put my mascara and lip balm in my shoulder bag to apply later along with school supplies needed.Like hell I'm coming back here today.Maybe after uni.For my mum.

I tiptoed towards Dickens room as my heart started pounding nonchalantly,my hands and feet sweating till I finally built up the courage and anger to finally go inside.

"Woah"I whispered at his room.It was ginormous.

Stop getting distracted Blair!Find his damn wife's number!

Oh yeah,okay I'm on it.

I crawled,yes crawled,towards his bed where he kept his phone and grabbed it quietly.

His breathing was so loud...my ears were constantly reminded of the fact I have them.Suddenly he stirred, his face was directing facing me and my legs became jelly.

I inhaled a shaky breath when I realised he had a sleeping mask on.I bit back my laughter and thanked The Lord.

I pressed down on the lock button of his iphone and swiped across the stripper picture that was his lock screen.Does his wife know about this?

Fuck it's locked.No one can make my life easy can they?

What to do,what to do..I slipped my phone out of my bag and went back out of his room,still holding his phone.

"Hello?"I whispered through the phone.

They yawned as a response and I laughed.

"Yes baby girl?"He replied and I waited for what I knew he would say."Honey it's 6 am!This better be good or I'm going to kill you"

This is how we introduce ourselves on the phone.

"Dad!Stop complaining and now listen.."I told him about everything,Richard,the letter,where I am,how I stole his phone,the plan, everything.

He acted like how I was when I found out but then I gave him a while to calm down.

"I'm not going to let you do this alone sweetheart..I love your mother and I love you..I'm not losing you to the same man!"Anger seeped through his voice and I smiled slightly at his concern.

"Dad I'm not alone..I have you,I've got this...Now can you hack into his phone for me and tell me his pass code?"I asked with my fingers crossed.

"Fine,okay but it'll take me a minute to go downstairs into my office and wake up,what I'm about to do isn't very legal so don't tell anyone"He yawned again making me yawn.

"Dad this is what you do for a living..none of it is ever legal!And you know I would never so hurry up"I whispered again and heard him laugh at my impatience.