Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.

Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn it Life.

"So carry me homeee!"I sung to myself as I danced like an idiot towards his office.

I'm not going to let him get on my nerves this time.

All You need to do is put it on his stupid desk and go home.You need some rest.

I knocked on the closed door as I inhaled a steady breath as I removed the one earphone I had in..

"Come in!"His manly voice came from inside and I scrunched my face up in the hope, that vanished, of him not being in there.I slowly walked in.

"If it's you again Miss Joanne please go away I'm not in the moo-"He dropped his pen and cut himself off as he looked up to see me.

Glad to see she still annoys him,guess Karma visited him for being an asshole.

"Oh it's you..I-I'm sorry I thought you wer-"His eyes softened and I just got the essay out my bag with my throbbing hand.

"It's okay,i said by 2 and now it's 2 so here you go.2500 on why I should listen to my proffesor"I could if I wanted to shout at him,complain,hate him and despise his guts..but I treat everyone with respect..sometimes.And that's just me..except for Dicky.

He's an asshole so if he didn't give me respect I wouldn't either but talking politely is in my nature,thats a good thing but when it comes to him..god I wish it wasnt.

He stood up suddenly and started walking up to me,his white shirt fit him so well..

I quickly placed it on his desk not wanting him to come any closer and started walking back a step whilst he took a step forward.

"Blair I'm really sorr-"I could feel his breath even though he wasn't that close yet,it scared me how he caused fire on my skin when he exhaled,how tingles started appearing and I wanted to smile at nothing.

"Okay Cheerio now!Ive gotta get going kind sir however you'll see the pleasure of my dear voice tomorrow,thats just a jiffy away!Tar-Tar!"What the hell is wrong with me?!Bringing up old English!I'm so stupid!

I waved his off as I said that and hurried out the door.

As I closed the door I connected my palm to my forehead.God I have to stop cutting him off mid sentence!And acting like a fricking idiot!

"You stupid fucking idiot!"His voice chanted from behind the door and I furrowed my eyebrows confused.Is he cursing himself or me?

Without realising what I was doing I let my retarded brain take over me and I found myself in his office again..he was cursing himself.Why did I hate that he did?My heart was accelerating out of my chest.

Why did I care if he did anyway?He was chanting the truth.

His dark hazel eyes didn't look up this time,he was too engulfed by his thoughts as his had his head in his hands.

Did I-I make him upset?What did I d-do?

My feet started stepping closer in the tiny desk in his office that used to be Mr Smithers.

What am I doing!Stop it!

"Don't.."His soft voice whispered,he hadn't moved from his position.

I froze completely.Don't?He doesn't want me here,hell I don't want me here!What am I even doing trying to help him or cheer him up..i don't even know why I came back in.

"Don't what?"I questioned,sounding more confident than I actually was.He was too good looking,i feel insecure,like he thinks I'm ugly as f.

"Don't come closer"His cold tone hit me like ice.