Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...

Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story-Do Not Tell Your Man To Wait Outside.

"I'm going out!" Suzie shouted after a few seconds as Ethan ransacked my wardrobe till he put a dress on me.

I was frozen. I can't talk to Luke. I can never look at him the same way again.

"Fuck sake you look beautiful in everything"Ethan mumbled as there was a knock on the door.

I smiled a little and he grasped my hand. "It's going to be okay..."He soothingly rubbed his thumb over my hand as he grasped it tightly.

"Bla-" he spoke with relief as he opened the door but then cut himself off as he saw Ethan.

Don't cry.

"Thank god you're okay.." he continued inching closer to me with a smile. That smile which I love so much.. it's not the same.

"Stop!"I shouted and he froze.

"Baby what's wrong?"He asked, sadness tracing his features.

"Why did you do it?"I let tears fall as his eyes started to water.

"You know..." he gulped hard in realisation.

"Why?"

He glanced at Ethan who was surely sending daggers towards Luke.

"Ethan, could you leave us alone for a few minutes-"

"No"

"Baby... I'll be fine..."I whispered sweetly and he shook his head harder.

"You can wait outside the door"I edged and he sighed.

"Fine. Luke I just want to tell you that my fist has healed"He prompted and I smiled.

"Go on" I spoke quietly to Luke. Feeling anger seep through my voice.

"You're beautiful"He shortly answered. Tears running down his face. My heart aches.

"Don't fucking do this Luke" I begged. Hoping he was lying.

"You're the one that made me realise.."He whispered, coming closer.

"Realise what?"I shakily answered, fear of his reply making me tremble.

"That I was bisexual...".

I looked away from him. This is not happening.

"I fell for you Blair"He whispered sweetly and ran his hands through my hair.

"Don't touch me" I huffed.

"If you did you wouldn't be working with Dickens..."

"I was jealous of Ethan okay? I fell into his trap because all I felt was anger. When I looked at you and realised I could never have you. You don't know what that does to a person..."

I just sobbed. Like the pathetic person I am.

"I don't understand I'm not special. Im not the most beautiful person Luke"

"You are to me... I know you inside out and that's what makes you irresistible"

"Stop it, stop it now"

"I thought getting Ethan out of the picture.. I would tell you and maybe I had a chance"

"Don't you realise how fucked up that is?"

"I do now"

"What about Nate? Liam? Was all your love for them a lie?"

"No; Nate was my first love and he broke my heart. Liam was just someone I thought could make me feel better and it was perfect to use him to frame Ethan"

"I want to forgive you"

"Then do"

I looked into his broken eyes, a flint of hope sparked.

"No"

He looked as if I tore his heart out like an animal.

"Fine"He whispered...grazing his teeth against my ear. I pushed him away.

Then there was fire in his eyes.

"If I can't have you Blair... no one fucking can"

"What the fu-" his hand squeezed some random area near my shoulder blades and there was darkness.

-----------------600 words---------------

Hi my hunnies! Firstly, I'm sorry I've been busy and stressed and busy and stressed however... I will be updating frequently after around 3 weeks! So stay tuned! Secondly, I hope you all are okay and I haven't killed anyway due to waiting!Thirdly I know it's short but don't worry there's more to come😄

Thank you for all your support while I've been away, honestly all your messages, comments and PMs have not gone unnoticed; you are the best people supporting me than I could ever wish for!😊

Tell me your thoughts on this chapter and if you liked it please Vote, Comment, Share and Fan!😘

Stay smiling you're beautiful💜❤️💛💚💙💖