Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long

Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long That When You Finally Say It..It Becomes The Greatest Moment Of Your Life.

I felt eyes ravishing my head yet I didn't know who was staring at me;I think I've gone mad.The feeling had been there for quite a while as I talked to Nate.

"Are you sure he'd be at that address?"Nate questioned hastily wanting to get Luke already.

"Yes Nate just go!I'll make sure he's still there but you have to go now!"I exclaimed happily and he just smiled.

In a single moment he got up and ran out.I wish I could record this.

As I opened up IMessage I started texting Luke to keep him occupied.

Me:Hey you got everything?:)

Luke:Yeah nearly cutie just need to get the rest of your clothes!:D

Me:Okay is everyone treating you nicely?:)

Luke:Yep since there's no one here except for Ms Baker but she's leaving for work in a couple of minutes-Shes lovely and a doctor!:-)

I stared at the text for a couple of seconds unknowingly.Wheres Mr Baker then? He was there earlier before I ran awa-

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!"I thought outloud in anger and a cup of annoyance.I hadn't realised how loud I spoke my mind till an old lady stared at me in shock as she walked past me with her walking stick.

Why does the universe hate me?!

Luckily Ethan was deep in thought to take account of my outburst;Liam and Kristen were also with him sitting in one of the booths nearly exactly opposite me.

Thank god there were about two coffee tables and a door between the booths and me.

Does he know I'm here?Was he the one staring at me so intensely?All I need to do is get out.

You can't run away from him forever.

I know,I know,I have university tomorrow.

But these feeling that keep rising within me need to be  stopped before I get in too deep;deeper than I already am.I just can't deal with any of them right now..I just need to put my head on straight and stop thinking.

With that I got up sneakily whilst I banged my leg against the bottom of it.Classic Blair.Idiot.

I glanced at Ethan who had his beautiful light eyes locked on my dark ones.Oh shit.Now he definitely knows I'm here.

I didn't freeze and think as I just ran out of there the fastest my legs could take me and stood Infront of a strangers car.

Breathing heavily I didn't regret how I had just escaped talking to him,seeing him and stopping my heart beating faster for him.

I had heard footsteps running after me but they disappeared after a while,must of been a kid.Damn kid made me run faster..

Breathing to get myself back to normal,slight rain started splashing down at my feet.I love rain.

Without me even realising it became faster and much heavier till I was totally drenched in five seconds.

It made me calmer.

Heat traveled across my waist as sparks flew everywhere.I gasped quietly as familiar hands wrapped around my waist.My back was pushed into his chest,oh god. His thumbs slowly drew circles at the side making fire grow.

No he can't play with me when he has a girlfriend,Plus he's my proffesor.See two reasons he's an asshole for doing this to me.

He made me feel safe in his arms,a strange comfort that I wanted to stay with him forever.