Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..

Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To Slap A Person Because Now,Because Of Them,You Have A Dent In Your Head.

"I'm tired so I'm going to bed,good night"I whispered and fake yawned so he wouldn't keep me in this hell hole for longer.Well it wasn't exactly hell.Liam is alright I guess;he doesn't speak coldly towards me.

Everyone said night,even the turd/bitch/pric-(She said it fakely though,obviously)except for Ethan.He just looked at me In confusion as he scanned my face.I knew he knew I was lying.Damn him.

I looked away till he could read my mind somehow too and leaped up the stairs,absurdly slow.Again.

I hate you legs.

You too sister.

Once I was safely in my room I debated quietly to myself if I should have a shower.Well it'll relax me..and I love showers.They're like heaven.In a blanket.

Oh wait..I have no clothes with me,or toothbrush,or hair comb..Oh my gosh I haven't got anything.

Okay so go to bed and then go home tomorrow.

Good idea.

Before I could jump in bed I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and took off my jacket.

Knock knock.

"Come in"I half whispered.My energy had seriously been drained.What have I been doing all day?

"Hi I- I sorry did I disturb you?"Mr Bakers voice spoke gently.

"No of course not,whats up?"I finally turned around to see his beautiful eyes piercing into mine.Oh god.

I can't look away.They were like a black hole even though he was across the room.

"Erm..Wow.I forgot what I came in here for"He scratched the back of his head and for once I saw him nervous,and talking to himself.For once it wasn't me looking away,it was him.

"Oh yeah,Kristen is going through a rough time.She thinks she's ugly..can you help her seeming you're a gir-"What bull.

"Girl.And i think she would rather want help from her childhood bestfriends than a stranger"I spoke cutting him off as I looked away from him just as soon as he tried to look into them again.I spoke with an edge that I couldn't disguise.

"It's tough for her"He said more prominently like he was judging me.Dont even frigging go there Ethan.

"With all due respect,sir.That is not what you call a tough time..shouldn't you know the different between tough and"I cut myself off from saying attention seeking idiot and carried on.

"insecurities.You are a Physics professor..someone goes through a tough time when they've lost someone close to them,lost everything they ever had,have no money left shall I go on?" Plus She god damn knows she's 'the shit'.

She made that pretty clear when he complimented her own face and butt along with juggling her breasts Infront of poor Liam.Just to show me she's an amazing model.I already knew that I don't know why she's trying to prove it to me?

Well she is pretty so I can't deny that.Its just her personality I have a enormous conflict with.

Turning my back I didn't want to face him.

Wait.Someone purposely sent him in here to say that.He wouldn't say that to me in all people..he hates me.He would of sent Liam.

And now I'm guessing there was someone behind that door listening to everything I just said.