Short Note

Hi guys! Sorry this is not an update I'm sorry! I know you all have been waiting for what seems like forever and I really am sorry and I will make up for it with my next update okay?😊

I just wanted to quickly say that if you don't like this book then please stop reading it and go away because you're not welcome anymore; I've been getting some comments about how cliche this book is and I just wanted to say.....

Shut up.

In my opinion this book can be whatever it wants to be since I'm the author and if you don't like the language or the scenes in this book then... Well no ones forcing you to read it. Personally, my passion is to write and if you can't handle the lovey dovey stuff in this book then get lost.

Stop complaining and being bitchy. It's not nice. Especially when I haven't done anything wrong. It clearly states that's it's PG 13 and the description and name and even the book cover clearly implied that there will be certain scenes which will be cute and intimate and-

I don't need to explain myself to the people hating on this book or any of my other books.

Also has there even been 1 sex scene?Honestly? What, did the bitchy haters say no? Exactly.

I'm sorry, I'm not normally angry or upset but I realised some of the hate which is like 3 comments amongst 50 nice ones are getting to me and made me want to consider deleting my books.

I know I'm stupid. But I realised that I won't give in and I promise there will be an update soon, sorry for being negative I really do love all my fans that take the time to vote,comment and send me appreciation through pm's; you really are what help me get through my day...

Stay smiling you're beautiful❤️💛💚💙💜

P.s. Sorry if I made you scream when you saw I had updated and you realised it was this short note then got disappointed-I promise next time it will be a chapter😁😘💃🏻