Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.

Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy,Sometimes With Annoyance.

"Thankyou it was delicious!"I smiled widely with massive eyes.

I feel so much better.

"Honey you've only had 5 pieces have another piece"She had the look my mother gives me when I haven't eaten anything ,the look that tries guilt tricking you into doing what they say.

I shook my head but smiled,she'd already done that 2 times I wasn't going to let it get to me this time.

Mr Bakers smirk was so wide I'm surprised he didn't swallow his ears.Whats he smirking at anyway?Was I amusing him?

I got up,ignoring him and went to put my plate away.

"Don't start washing them Hun!We have far too many people to do that!"Mrs Baker shouted and I laughed to myself.She knows me so well already."Im serious!"She added.

"Okey dokey"I replied politely as I put my plate in the sink,admiring the beauty of the kitchen first.

Where am I meant to go now?Home?

Feeling eyes burning into the back of my head,i small smile placed on my lips,knowing for once who it was.

"I should get going Sir"I spoke still not facing him.

"Please..Dont call me Si-"His voice was like velvet,soft.

"Thankyou"I whispered,cutting him off whilst I closed my eyes and faced him.He saved me just in time.What if no one even noticed and I lay there for 2 more hours till someone placed there foot on a stair?

I was so grateful yet I couldn't express it in any words I used...Like it was stuck in my throat and lost in a maze.

"Don't be thankful..i could of stopped it but I didnt,i could've realised faster but I hadn't-"My hand suddenly covered his mouth so he would stop blaming himself.

His breathing became heavier as I stared at his adorability..

"OH MY GOD!"I shouted in realisation with a goofy smile on my face.

And there we go again.Way to ruin the moment.

His eyes shot open at my outburst whilst he laughed.

"I CAN GIVE YOU A MAKEOVER!LETS GO!"I shrieked as I intertwined my fingers with his and pulled him up the stairs.Blocking the needs and urges holding his hand caused.

"ETHAN!MA MAN!"An unfamiliar friendly voice made me stop in my tracks as I turned around and look down.

"Liam,you're back!How was New Zealand!?"Ethan smiled widely like Mr Blonde under the stairs with five suitcases in his hands.

"Not good now lets go!"I moaned like a child.

Blair what are you doing?!

"Ohhh and whose this?"The strangers blue eyes lit up with amusement as he glanced at me and then Ethan and then repeated this like a zillion times.Why is everyone getting so entertained by me it's not like I'm on drugs- "Oh!"I muttered to myself in realisation.

They both stared at me,Ethan with a smile on his face and The stranger with laughter under his straight face.

Why is Ethan suddenly being all smiles and rainbows with me?

I realised I had been staring back at him too but lost in my own world,i guess he noticed as his face went blank yet again.

"Oh sorry I'm Blair,it's nice to meet you between my mood swings so in advance for what I'll say or do I want to let you know I'm on drugs!"I rested my head between my hands and gave him a small smile he returned it cheerily then looked at Ethan for an explanation.