Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..

Chapter 18:Don't Invade My Bubble."Sorry Baby"Kill me now.

"Stupid"Pant."Fricking"Pant."Shitbag"Pant."Come"Pant."On"Pant".Me!"I screeched Exparagasted,dropping my arms against my sides from tying the damn thing,obviously failing.

Ms Baker had gave me a white dress that had a lace to tie at the back,she said it would've still fit her if it wasn't for Ethan but my arms weren't that long.How In the world will I tie this?

"Hey are you ready?"Mr Baker called out softly from behind the foor.

"Ermm..is there any way I can skip getting some fresh air?"I mumbled innocently.Hoping I didn't have to go out with this knee length beauty untied,showing my bare back.

"No..Do you need help?"He called out again,a smile or smirk was present in his voice.

"No!"I shouted suddenly looking towards the door incase he opened it.

Phew.

"Do want me to get Kristan?"

Hahahahaha."No!"

"Blair..."He slowly opened the door and I immediately froze.

"Ethan.."I spoke back in the Same tone and tried shutting it.

Shit.He's your proffesor,call him Mr Baker Blair!

"You need help,let me help"He muttered cutely in my ear,the sudden brush of his lips sent my body of fire.

I gasped in surprise of how he got it without breaking my back that was pressed up against it.

His bright green eyes were stuck on mine heartedly.

The warmth was radiating off his body onto mine,making goosebumps spread across my arm from his breath.

"Did you hear that?"I quickly blurted out an excuse.

He knitted his eyebrows together,confused.Captivating me as he did.

"Yes Ms Baker I'll be right down!"I shouted at an imaginary sound and tried making a run for it.

But,my stupidness stabbed me in my back as I got trapped between him and the closed door.

One of his hands snaked around my waist as he pushed me against him.The sudden motion made me gasp quietly as I hit him.I would be lying if I said it didn't feel good..i don't know why but I forgot about everything else for that quick second.

His other hand made it's way onto my back,i closed my eyes as his fingers caressed it;making heat explode in my body along with fireworks.

His breath fanned my neck as he placed his head at the crook of it.I pressed my lips together in hope no sound would escape them and betray me.

"I was done about 5 minutes ago"He whispered huskily before he cleared his throat and back away alittle,only to see my face and smile.The kind of smile that I had seen only a few times before,as if I was the only girl in the world.Of course my brain is imagining things at this time!

As my slow brain processed everything that had just happened I pushed him away gently.

"Why did you do that?!"I protested feeling the tied knot on the back of my dress.I know I should be saying thankyou but he trapped me against the door for heavens sake!

"Shouldn't you be thanking me?"He cockily raised a brow and smirked.

"No I should not!You invaded my bubble..asshole"I frowned a little at myself annoyed.He's done it before too!

"You know you love me"He replied smugly and now I had turned into his worse nightmare.

"No I don't now get out before I chop off your head and chuck it out the window!"I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Sorry baby no can do because we have to go get some fresh air remember?"

"I can go by myself"

He just smiled like he was waiting for somethin-

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME BABY?!DONT EVEN GO THERE"I warned,in all reality getting ready to chop off his head.

"Aw I'm sorry"He stated,clearly having no hint of apology in his words.

"I.Can.Go.By.Myself"I stretched out each word to empathise what I was saying.

"Sorry what?"His voice was full of amusement as enjoyment was written in his face.

Before I knew what he was doing he had flipped me over his shoulder in an instant.I let out a hurried gasp of fright as I grasped his shirt that covered his back in a ball within my palms.

"PUT ME DOWN!"I shouted trying to kick his chest but it didn't seem to be having an impact.

"What's the magic word?"A smirk was present as he gripped my legs firmly against him.

"NOW!"

"No can do baby sorry"

"STOP CALLING ME BABY"i screeched even though it sent delightful shivers down my body every time he did.

"Okay baby"He wants a slap.

He finally set me down in his car seat and closed the door as he made his way in the drivers seat.

He had indeed wrapped me in a seat belt first whilst I tried not to smile or thank him.

Before he started the car he handed me his white phone whilst I stared at it.Then him.Then the phone.Then him again.

"Why do I need this?"I finally spoke outloud;confuddled.

"Put your number in my phone as babe"

That word disturbed me and I hated it to the limit.

So I handed him back his phone after adding myself as a contact that said 'No'and smiled to myself.

I'm too funny.

No you're not.

"Hey!"He chuckled out reading his screen and it caught my attention.I realised I had a smile on my face as my fingers touched it and I looked away from him.

"So where are we going?"I genuinely asked,trying to get him out of my head.

"Your apartment...you need clothes and stuff"He replied blankly.

"Why?Cant I just stay at my apartment, I think I've overstayed my stay"I mumbled the last part to myself."Wait where's Luke?"I added as I remembered.

"He's staying there for abit"He responded,tapping his steering wheel as he turned a corner.

"Thankyou"I whispered and he turned his head towards me as I turned it the other way.

"We're here"He finally spoke after a couple of minutes.

-----------------1030 words--------------

Hi!...Okay that was abit weird,Thankyou for reading this chapter.If you stopped by please:😊

Vote,Comment,Fan,Share&Enjoy!😘

Please feel free to tell me what you think because I love reading your comments!I love all of you💖

Stay smiling you're beautiful!💜💚💙🌍xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo