Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.

Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.No Blair.

"Oh you're Ethan!My sisters bestfriend?"Nathan Spoke out in realisation as Ethan told him his name after the show was over.

"Yeah and can you get off me?"He replied as kindly as he could but it came out blunt but he hid the tiny but of annoyance in his voice.

It took a while for him to realise what he said but then immediately got up.

"How come I haven't seen you?"He asked matter of factly.

"Because you don't come to see your sister now that she's moved back with me"Ethan said.

"How did you know I was Kristen's brother then?"

"Kristen showed me a picture of you ages ago,before she went on a vacation"

"Oh"He shortly replied as I processed every word and tone he said.I wanted to know everything a sister should know about her brother.

"Anyway I'm here to offer you a place to stay,at my house.With your dad and sister along with me,Blair,Luke and Liam.Now that I've told you who everyone is do you want to?"Ethan spoke and i mentally crossed my fingers.

"Why are you being so nice to me?"He asked confused ;getting out his phone.  Ethan furrowed his eyebrows together in concern for our plan.

"He fancies you remember!"I blurted out loudly as he was about to call his dad-Probably to ask why he wants Nathan to move in with him.

He stopped in his tracks.Ethan connected his palm to his forehead whilst I gave him a look that said "I'm sorry I couldn't think of anything else"

Nathan smirked showing his shiny teeth.

"Ohh you want more of this..Okay then I'll move in.But I'm not gay so please don't regret asking me-I can't go out with you sexy;I would if I liked boys"He purred and I sniffled back another laugh.

"Deal"He sighed in relief more than anything that he didn't like Ethan in that way.

Phase one,complete!

"Let's go home"Ethan spoke calmly, turning to me.His jaw ticking like he was holding in the biggest grin in the world too.

🍬🍬🍬💎🍬🍬🍬

"I'm glad you're back sweetheart"Ms Baker sent me one of her biggest smiles as she engulfed me into her arms.

"Thankyou,you know your the reason I came back;I couldn't leave you here with the monster"I laughed as I hugged her back,receiving an evil glare from Ethan.

She pulled away and laughed with me "Well he isn't what he seems sweety..he's a good man at heart,you just have to keep bugging him till it comes out"Ms Baker  smiled and placed her hand on Ethan's shoulder,almost eying him to stop this charade.

If only she knew he has.Actually-?

"So hey guys..funny thing just happened to me.I was talking to my sister and she was surprised that you two went to meet me,I know it's nice and all for you to want us to reconnect as a family but she said-very confused may I add.That it was strange that two people that hate eachother so much chose eachother to go with. Care to explain?You were acting as bestfriends there"Nathan spoke suspiciously as he tucked both his hands in his jean pockets.

His eyes laced with disloyalty and dislike.He hates dishonest people.

I glanced at Ethan then at Ms Baker who was curious too by the look in her eyes however,her face brightened at the sound of both of us going together then she immediately walked away.What is happening?