Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..

Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When All Hell Breaks Loose.

It had been a week since I planted all the cameras and voice recorders and we had found out nothing well except Kirsten's horrendous singing, Dickens shouting his guts out over the phone, and Ethan sighing a lot, with avoiding Ethan and growing impatient; me and Luke had just came back from McDonalds. It always cheers me up!

"Hey beautiful" Liam smiled out and I started heading up the stairs- "I was talking to you Blair"

Silly me.

I hopped back down and laughed. "Well I'm sorry, but I've walked into you two kissing too many times and I didn't want the next one to be interrupted" I smiled out and he embraced me in his arms.

"Well you know I would rather call you beautiful than Luke right"He laughed out and Luke whined and hit his arm.

"Luke could you get me some water please I'm dehydrated after looking at Blair..."He joked out again and now I hit his arm. Poor Luke.

"Why are you torturing chubby?"I smiled out and he kissed Luke as if to say sorry about his jokes.

"I wasn't joking about the water though"He spoke seriously and Luke rolled his eyes;strolling to the kitchen.

Once Luke was successfully out of sight Liam did not hesitate to grab my legs and chuck me over his shoulder as if I were a bag of potatoes.

"Jesus Christ what are you doin-"I shrieked till he cut me off.

"Shhh please two minutes"He quickly bolted up the stairs with my head bobbing vigorously.

What the hell is going on.

He plopped me down on a bed and in a bedroom I had not seen before and his face frightened me to the core.

He looked serious, he looked hurt and he looked afraid. I had never seen anything but a smile on this amazing man ever since I met him.

"Is everything okay?"I courageously spoke with really no courage in me.

"It's Luke... he-he he's different.."He stuttered, pacing around the room.

I got up and grabbed his hips,"you're scaring me. Sit down"

"He doesn't seem- I mean- you won't believe me"

"Liam I love you but you're going to have to hurry up"I impatiently tapped my fingers on my thigh.

"He seems like he's acting..."

What?

"What?"

"He doesn't like me...I know it, I've learned how to spot it from Kirsten's shitty acting"

I was taken aback and there was silence.

"Liam... he does like you, do you see the way he looks at you.."

"Yes and that's how I know..."

"I'm sure you're mistak-"