Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!

Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I admit it!Just Promise To Not Tell Anyone..

"Kristen please try not to deafen us!"Ethan laughed out yet it sounded fake.Maybe I just have hearing problems.Who's he acting for anyways?

I slowly tried stepping out of the room even though I didn't know where I would go.

Ethan kept sneaking looks at me like I shouldn't be doing that.Boo hu.

I don't want be in the same room as these people.I don't know why one of them is acting like he's got six people inside of them-Ethan.

One minute he's fucking...ugh.Incredible.Sweet.I could write an essay on it. But, the next he's a jerk;Which one should I trust?

Oh and don't even get me started on the other one,Theirs just one word I can describe her with:Bitch.

"BLAIR!"Kristen shouted rudely.

"Can any of you let me daydream for once?My god"I mumbled back snarkily.

"Get out I need to kiss my boyfriend"She snickered bitterly and I almost vomited.I glanced at Ethan and his eyes were popping out of his head.

"Where am I meant to go?"I replied in a duh tone.

Kristen started tapping her yellow sandalled feet impatiently on the laminated floor.

"Fine I'll just do it right Infront of you"

"Wait what I don't want to see tha-"I quickly spoke horrified despite getting cut off as Kristen jumped Ethan.

Oh my god.

Her lips attacked his disgustingly.

I wanted to look away but I couldn't.My eyes were glued to them and I hated it..it made the pain grow inside of me almost slowly.

Ethan finally kissed her back and their lips moved with eachother.He looked like he loved it,loved her.Even though all I could see was the back of Kristen's head and all of Ethan's face,I hated her for making me feel like this.

Like shit.Like I'm not good enough;insecure.Fuck.Why do I feel like this?Shes beautiful it's obvious that Ethan would love her..

I never felt so much pain seeing him with her and kissing him like they were...Ethan looked so lost into his own world I wanted to get lost in mine.

Blair get out of there.

For some reason all these feelings made tears build up in my eyes.The feeling in my stomach only grew worse..I had never felt like this.Whats happening?

BLAIR!GET OUT!

They threatened to slip out and I wanted to run out of there,I didn't have the guts.

NOW!

Finally I grabbed myself together and ran out the fastest my legs could take me.Ignoring Liam in the process,I ran outside the house and sat on the small alleyway that were decorated with white flowers right next to their house-I then realised it lead to there back yard.

Screw it.Screw everything I just want to go home.

With that I let my emotions take me as I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello Luke?Luke where are you?"I snuffled to hide my croaky voice.

"Hey beauts!Im just at home with some friends,I was going to come back in about half an hour with my clothes and stuff;Who knew Mr Baker was rich?And his house is like Wow-"Luke rambled happily and I couldn't stop myself from cutting him off.

"Luke I'm sorry but can you please come pick me up right now..I'm so sorr-"I murmured,wiping a tear.

"I'm in my car right now..I'll be there in about 2 minutes gorgeous.."He spoke softly and asked no questions at all.I love my bestfriend..From his tone I knew he recognised that something was wrong.

"T-thankyou"I whispered and hung up.

"BLAIR!"A familiar voice shouted from the inside of the house,why can't he leave me alone.

"BLAIR PLEASE!"Ethan shouted out again but I couldn't recognise his tone.

"She ran outside.."Liam's voice caught my attention as I repeated the word shit in my head.He can't see me like this.

Hurrying up, I tiptoed towards their backyard.

"Ow!"I half whispered as my head came across a metal bin and banged against it.

Hearing the door open I stopped rubbing it with the palm of my hand and closed the gate behind me.The last place he would look is his own house so when he fails at finding me I can just go.

Till then I need to hide in this massive back garden.

"Blair!COME BACK PLEASE.."He sounded so broken..Shouldn't he be getting back to his girlfriend?Im just his student.

Just his student.Thats it nothing else.

My phone silently vibrated in my pocket before I got it out.

Private number:Where are you??

Who the hell is this?

Me:Who are you?

Private number: Blair please this is Ethan..where are you?

Oh shit.If I knew I wouldn't of answered...And he knew that didn't he?

Private number: Blair!Answer me please let me know you're okay!

Well I can't ignore him when he already knows it's me and I've read it.

Me: I'm fine. Went home because I felt homesick. Bye.

As I rested my head against the bush behind me all I wanted was to forget about how he made me feel when I could never have him.

OKAY!FINE!I admit it...I have fallen for this asshole.Hard.

Fallen?Is that it?Come on just say it.

No shut up.

Private number: Don't say goodbye to me Blair..ever.Tell me the real reason you ran out on me..

Me:THAT WAS THE REAL REASON OKAY!AND I DIDNT RUN OUT ON YOU I RAN OUT ON BOTH OF YOU SNOGGING EACH OTHERS FACES OFF LIKE YOURE FRICKING VACCUMS! LEAVE ME ALONE! THANKS FOR ACTING LIKE YOU CARE!

Dammit! I pressed send..I don't know if I should of or not but i all I want to do is leave.

There was a 2 minute pause that felt like 2 years.

Private number: I'm sorry and I do care.

Me:Sure you do sir. Note the sarcasm.

----------------1000 words------------

Thankyou for reading beautiful!I hoped you enjoyed it!If you did please support me and let me know so please☀️:

Vote,Comment,Share,Fan&Enjoy!😘

How do you feel about Ethan?☺️

Stay smiling you're beautiful💖💚🌍xoxooxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxo