Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..

Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great Adventure Or Nothing,So Be Yourself And Adventure Will Trot Towards You In A Hospital.Wait what the hell Blair?Let Me Not Make Sense For Once,Kay?

Did I break my leg?

Oh what's that?Say that again.

Oh Yeah exactly,no!

"I can walk into the hospital"I breathed out uneasily as his hands were still touching my waist from how he was carrying me.

I need to stop feeling this.The need I have for his hands to trail up my body,the want I have nagging me to either just slap him or tangle my hand in his hair.

I don't want any of this!

Don't live in denial Blair.

"I know you can,but honey I won't let you"Say whaaaat?

Did he jus- Honey- m-me?

I looked up a little to see if he was laughing or anything however all I got in response was a small closing of eyes into realisation followed by a gulp.Do I need glasses?

"Don't think you're special hun,i call that everyone"He finally laughed out bitterly.At me.

What a fucking asshole.

"Put me down please"I spoke firmly and clearly.

He kept his eyes towards the hospital doors,not even glancing down.

"Now!"I raised my voice a little and that's when he froze and took a deep breath.

I realised we were now in the emergency room and got a few glares from some people that already had concern In their faces;they must be waiting for the patient that went in.

"You're in bruises and cuts,these wounds can get worse and I don't want that so unless you do then fine I will"He said stubbornly but blankly.

"I do want that"I retorted back stubbornly too.

He hesitated for a moment-well a few moments till the pain just got worse and my feet touched the ground.

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Suddenly I felt like I was going to fall again,like back down the flight of stairs and my knees gave way,my limbs fell weak.

I was about to fall on the floor when two warm hands captured me in there warm embrace and crushed my towards their hard yet comfy chest.It made me want to smile and run my hand up and down it.Making my heart skip a beat and my body feel electrified by the contact.

The smell of his aftershave ran up my nose;it was so good.My head was crushed on top of his shoulder as he stood there-holding me and his nose hovering my neck.I could feel it,yet it didn't touch it.He was frozen still;but not touching me more than using his strength to keep me up.

Why is he doing this to me?Pull away you ass!

"Please SOMEONE HELP!What if I brought a dying patient and by the time one of you damn patients got here,something happened!DOCTOR!DOCTOR!"Mr baker shouted worried as he carried me around the whole room.

I lifted my hand to calm him down and place on his cheek someone when stopped my actions and I realised what I was doing.

"What the hell!You stupid idiot,what if she fell then?Be more careful and doctor like,like you're mother..Because at the end of the day she's an amazing women and that sexy body of hers like I want to eat it-"A womanly voice came from beside us as she smacked Mr Baker around the head swiftly.Ha!God damn it why do I want to rub it better?