Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..

Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That Leads To Hurdles Yet Happiness

Me:I've only got one lesson today and that's unfortunately with you.I wish it was with that hot supply..:)

I teased as I clicked send,I started walking towards the glass building,smiling.There isn't a hot supply..And even if there was I would never like him.

Ethan:Hey!No fair!Now you're going to get punished beautiful:P

I let out a soft chuckle not noticing my face crashing into the entrance door."Owch"I huffed and gave the door a deep death glare.

I looked around incase anyone was stood laughing at my idiotic ness. Just one.Sending them an awkward smile I headed inside.

Me:I've been punished enough!I just walked into the door because of you:(

Ethan:I know honey,I saw it..and let me just say,you're so cute when you're mad;)

Huh?I looked up from my phone once again and saw Ethan laughing behind his pile of documents in his hands;Outside of the lift.

I straightened out my knee length peachy coloured dress that had a flowery Lacey design and walked into the building on my brown boots.

The receptionist gave me a short smile as I saw quite some people hanging around near the main entrance.

What we have is wrong...so so right.I mean wrong?Yes wrong!But I love him..

"See you upstairs beautiful"He whispered as I casually passed him to go to the lift;Making sure i showed nothing suspicious on my face when his hand brushed my waist.God this is going to be hard..

As I got in and pressed the button of my floor,a familiar black shoe came inbetween of the shutting doors and memories flooded back into my mind from the day we met for the second time.

Thankfully it was just us two in the lift however,his tight fitted white shirt and black trousers fit him so perfectly..

The one button on his shirt was undone that left him stealing my glances at his soft tanned skin.How can someone like him like me?

"Beautiful..Fuck..stop looking at me like that.."He spoke closing his eyes in a couple of seconds to control himself.

My hand found a way to his cheek as it warmed up from the touch of our skin;Feeling his heat radiating of his body my heart started speeding.

"Hey.."I whispered,my breath fanning his face accidentally not wanting him to lose control,and lose mine.I forgot what I was about to say..damn.

In the heat of a second my back had been pushed against the back mirror and his body was crushed against mine.I gasped slightly at the butterflies that were flying around me.

His hand trailed down my arm as his eyes got lost into mine and his lips came closer with every second.When his hand intertwined with mine my heart skipped.

Wait.No.

Just as about to he was going to connect our lips in bliss,I wriggled out of his grip and sorted out my flustered face.

I looked up at the red number to see what floor we were on as it read 6 and the next one would be ours.

Just before the doors opened his soft lips left a lingering wet kiss on the corner of my mouth before he smiled against it;sending delight through me.

That was too close.

I hopped out just as a bunch of students and teachers from that floor jumped in and Ethan had to walk Behind me.