Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...

Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To An End, But Not Yet...What's Going To Happen;Wanna Bet?

It was everything Dickens had against me and Ethan.

Some forged pictures of me holding a knife, pictures of Ethan talking to some strange man and hand written confession notes that looked like I had wrote them. It was my handwriting but I didn't write any of them.

Two briefcases full of things me and Ethan didn't do but Dickens would be freed instantly and we would rot in jail.

Luke didn't do it for money.

He did it to get all the evidence Dickens had against us. Against me.

So I would win the case.

After this is over... I'm finding Luke. I'm finding him another Blair.

I quickly ran to untie Ethan and burn the briefcases till nothing but ashes were left.

"Are you okay?" Ethan whispered,engulfing me into him lovingly.

I shook my head and told him about Luke. He reassured me we would find out him and make things okay after Dickens was arrested.

"We haven't much time... let's go"

I collected everything I found including his letter to my mother, the recording of Sparkle about the truth of my brother, Lukes evidence that includes: video recordings, Dickens hand written notes,voice recordings and photos.

Everything I had ever done for my mother was about to pay off.

We went to the police station and presented them with everything.

"What's this?" The grey haired bloke asked curiously.

"Everything to put Richard Dickens in jail for the rest of his life" Ethan smiled out and the officer raised his eyebrows in confusion.

So I told him everything, my mother... what he did to me- excluding my own illegal inputs for my father and myself.

"Wow...." He mumbled shocked with a flint of happiness.

"I hated that man... he was untouchable and now he will get what he deserves" he smiled out and happiness was apparent on my face.

Other officers came and inspected everything as well as interviewing and inspecting Dickens side- which they ended up spilling out was a load of rubbish and that he had no evidence.

However, Dickens was inclined to a lawyer but due to Dickens past events the police gave him a weak lawyer who,instead of helping Dickens, pushed him further in his grave.

All of them were bias. They had past investigations to do with Dickens but somehow he was never arrested. The witnesses always never showed up, the evidence disappeared or Dickens got the best lawyer in the world.

But now, he was weak and he knew he was going into jail. So, he ended up confessing to decrease his life sentence.

He can be freed in 60 years which he was furious about as he would be dead anyway.

However, this meant that there wasn't a trial and Dickens was gone forever.

I felt as if a weight was lifted from my shoulders. We succeeded.

After 6 hours in the police station we were allowed to go home.

It's over.