Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...

Chapter 45: Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem, The Game Itself Is.

A wide grin spread on my lips. But then my eyebrows furrowed and he noticed.

"I can't tell you why... I shouldn't have told you no in the first place..."He whispered as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

This was frustrating.

"Is Dickens blackmailing you again because I told you I deleted the vide-" I was asking but he put his hand over my mouth.

His eyes were pleading into mine, begging me to stop asking him questions as if I would be hurt.

"But-" I muffled out from behind his hand and he took a deep breath.

This was serious.

Whatever he was doing this for, he couldn't chance that I found out more.

I closed my eyes for a second and nodded curtly as a gesture for him to remove his hand.

"No more questions... Just I want you to know that if you're doing this for me then stop it. You don't owe me your life. Don't ruin your life for me Ethan, please. I can fix this. Trust me. Don't marry her"I huffed out and wrapped my arms around his neck, making him closer to me than before.

He tightened his grip of my waist and I felt his warm breath tickle my ear.

"You can't fix everything" he whispered softly and huffed.

I then randomly punched his arm, backing away.

He pouted as he spoke "what was that for?"

"For bruising your fist because of me!"I said in annoyance.

He smiled and shrugged his shoulders as if the pain didn't affect him.

As soon as Ethan was about to open his mouth there was a knock on the door and a click of the door unlocking.

"Now don't look at yourself and good luck, I'll give you a hint though, ribbit"I gave him a short wink as Liam opened the door and smiled at both of us.

Ethan bit his bottom lip hungrily as he stared at me.

Heat was arising in my cheeks as he did so and I looked down briefly so Liam wouldn't notice.

"I fucking love you two... So fucking cute especially you miss red cheeks"Liam half whispered and picked up my chin with his fingers.

I chuckled slightly and embraced him.

"You're still not getting away with this Mr"I whispered and he started laughing.

"A man could try"He chuckled out and Ethan cleared his throat.

"Okay that's enough Liam, now pop along..."Ethan casually choked out and I laughed.

"Someones jealous... You might want to hide that when you get on stage, or maybe I'll do it on purpose out there" Liam cheekily grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on guys, they will be waiting"I broke there little staring contest up after Liam had said that and walked outside of the room along with the others.

I went to sit next to Luke again and filled him in about what had happened and he had the same emotions I had.

Liam was on the stage again and started speaking "Hello my fellow friends and family! So, both of them are dressed and don't know what they're wearing so let's bring them both on stage! Now the prize is that the winner can choose the next game, anything they want!" As he said that Kristen and Ethan came onto the stage.