Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.

"Well I'm fricking groggy when I'm hungry!"I pouted,almost shouting as History literature was making my head pound.The old man/lecturer looked at me with a unrecognisable look.

"Miss Blair Vermin was that you?"His mouth gaped at me and I had a view of his gap between his front two teeth.

Damn you hunger!

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry Mr Amar,my mistake please carry on"I replied politely and he smiled at me before continuing.If it was anyone else he would of shouted till his throat became dry from dehydration.

But every lecturer knows I'm not one to create trouble and never will I be a part of it;unlike some attention seekers.

"Ohhh girl I'm sorry I called you groggy"Luke whispered as Suzie nodded,the other side of me as we sunk in our seats alittle.

"You're lucky you're my best friends and I love you"I replied with a short glare to say "that was my warning".

Suzie started silently laughing causing her whole body to shake from humour.

"I've got a breakfast bar in my bag do you want it?"She breathed out quietly as she went to pick her bag up.

My eyes widened in surprise and that she didn't give it me before.Mean.

"How did you get enough time to pick that up when we had just enough time to rush out the house in about one minute?"My eyes never left the bar in her hand as she placed it in front of me.

"Just because our alarms didn't go off doesn't mean I don't have a internal clock"She winked at me with her long lashes that went with her light blue eyes and browny blonde hair with reddish highlights.Her hair was never seen up,ever.Instead was straightened and covered both ears down till her collarbone.

"What time is it right now then?"I challenged her with a raised eyebrow.

"3.29"She replied rather quick and I turned my head around to face the massive white circle on the wall.

My jaw dropped.

"Magic"I uttered just one word and turned to face the lecturer.

One Minute till my day finishes then!Thank The Lord and his blessings.

I've always looked at myself as no competition between one of my best friend and other girls.Ive got dark brown hair that goes about half an inch maybe more,past my collarbone and it's wavy with certain curls that always appear when I wake up.I also have dark brown eyes to match that, with black long eye lashes.

My style has always been quite simple with a hint of original and me.As it's a quite warm today I decided to wear a simple red dress just a little above my knees with white sneakers with a red tick on it.Im not much for brands but I have the rare two pairs that someone has given me for Christmas or my birthday.

On the other hand Suzie was quite skinny but still had skin on her and wore some jean shorts with a big oversized jumper.Correction,my big oversized jumper that I put on her to cover her belly top that she was wearing that she would get moaned at.

However Luke was quite popular and so I didn't see him as much,but everyone loved his wittiness and he's just never left me alone with his bow tie and tight jeans.Ive known him since high school.He had jet black hair which was always styled and had dark brown eyes.

He's gay.Well that was blunt.Oh well everyone already knows.He's been out since..forever.Even though he told me after we became friends 7 years ago.