Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...

Chapter 47: Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People.But If They Love You, They Will Stay The Same. Even When You Say You Hate Ice-cream- Actually That May Be The Only Exception.

We successfully made our way back into the main space where we heard Liam's voice call out Ethan's name.

His eyes landed on me and Ethan standing outside the ladies bathroom. A grin set on his broad features as his eyes glanced down at our intertwined hands-which reminded me to let go.

"Ethan! Ma' man! Come up on stage!" He smiled out cheerily.

I chuckled as he huffed in annoyance.

"One last game I promise!"Liam reassured as he walked up.

Ethan peevishly sat down on the chair as Kristen walked on the stage in a pink mini dress, her hair was now straightened and she had a small wing on her eyes.

"Okay this one was especially suggested by the bride... it requires a couple of girls so volunteers come on up!" No thanks. "So, this game tests Ethan's love for Kristen...apparently; he will be blindfolded and he'll have to put Kristen's engagement ring back onto her hand, understand?"

The crowd nodded and grinned excitedly. Well this could go extremely badly.

A couple of girls came up on the stage and Ethan was blindfolded by Liam.

Luke suddenly nudged me. "Here's your chance... go see if Ethan chooses you!"He whispered happily.

"Putting a ring on a finger doesn't prove anything especially love"

"Oh really my sexy princess? Is that why people put engagement rings on the people they want to marry?"He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Luke shut up"I smiled out knowing he was right.

"Go!"He exclaimed and I stood still.

Then, I was being forced to go against my will. Liam had come off of stage and grabbed hold of my left hand, Luke had done the same with my right.

"Guys this is not fair!"I pouted as they shared a look and carried on.

"Wow"I added as I found myself sitting on one of the chairs next to the girls. "I dislike you very much" I whispered to the smiling guys.

I stuck my hand out, sweating like the pig I am. Ethan's hand first felt a 16 year old and he let go immediately:"nope" he let out and she pouted, getting off the stage.

Next, was Kristen. Her hand perfectly manicured and outreached. I'm sure Ethan will get this.

"Hmm" he let out, running his palm down the back of her hand.

He moved on nonetheless, to one of Kristen's friends. Her hand was perfectly manicured too, Ethan may have trouble with her hand and Kristen's.

Finally, he held my hand. An instant giveaway that it wasn't Kristen was the heat radiating off of the stupid thing, causing it to be damp and disgusting to hold. Surprisingly, Ethan didn't let go straight away.

His fingers gently grazed the curves of my hand running softly up and down the cracks in my skin.

Oh shit.He's getting the ring out of his pocket.