Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...

Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders Without Notice, Hands Weigh Upon Your Shoulders With Speaking About Them And Believing You Have None.

My palms were wet with sweat in record time and Ethan came towards me.

Oh fuck. People are going to find out.

No they're not, it's a game!

"I feel like I've been waiting for this my whole life"Ethan whispered so quietly I could have missed it.

His eyes locked on mine and I felt myself melt before him. He looked so happy, calm yet hungry.

I feel like this could go two ways:
1) Ethan touches me straight away and everyone knows... Or...
2) I touch Ethans sexy body straight away and everyone knows... So...

Basically we are screwed.

His soft lips finally connected with mine in a painfully slow movement. His lips perfectly danced with mine as I held back a moan just by the soft yet rough feel.

I could instantly feel Ethans hands hover my waist to push me against him and become closer but he realised before it was too late.

I smiled teasingly against his lips and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, smiling proudly as he did so.

I held my moans as he devoured my mouth with such passionate love, my heart was jogging and his was running.

His kiss sent shivers down my body, a zoo in the pit of my stomach, fire amongst my skin.

Everything around us was just a blur, it was only us two. In a perfect moment.A perfect world.

I felt my back become lower and lower until I felt the floors heat brush it.

Ethan was leaning into me, Into the kiss.

I softly nibbled on his bottom lip and he let out a quiet growl. He didn't want to stop. Neither did I.

His growl was low; it made strange feelings occur inside me. Immense, strong, passionate feelings erupt like a fart in a swimming pool.

My back finally connected with the floor as I lay down with Ethan on top of me, brushing my body yet not touching it.

He put his hands either side of my head and licked my lower lip, tracing it with his tongue my body shuddered.

My mouth opened and i couldn't control it; a small blissful moan came out of my mouth and that was it till Ethans body connected with mine and the heat of our bodies became one.

Everything was on fire, everyone he was doing was going to make me moan.. I was losing control over my body as Ethan held my hips and trailed his hands up.

Until I finally snapped out of it as someone's voice was heard.

"Errm- I s-said stop.."A guy now coughed out difficulty and my face grew hot.

"Ethan stop"I whispered embarrassed in his ear, breaking the kiss but he carried on running his hands up my stomach. I bit my lip, hard-to stop moaning. His lips were traveling down my body.

I put both of my hands on his face and dragged it up to see my face.

"S-s-stop"I whispered and his love glistened in his eyes uncontrollably. His lips were beautifully red and swollen; he looked so cute and sexy.

I tried to tear my gaze from him but it was hard.

He finally got what I was trying to say as the room was silent.