Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...

Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny, In Some Cases, Repeats It Until The Mistake Is No Longer Valid...

"Please don't tell me you're drunk"I mumbled as I sat him down on the bed.

"I'm not drunk"He laughed out, slurring on words.

"You dick!How could you do this to yourself?!"I pushed his chest which made him stand up.

"This, you sexy mother fucker, is the only way I'll get through today"He whispered, putting his body against me.

"Oh no, oh shit, how am I meant to get you sober in 2 hours?"I started panicking to myself. As much as I wouldn't like this marriage to start progressing, I can't send Ethan out like this or they'll end it;wait maybe that's a good thing!

No Blair, don't break this marriage, Ethan wants this to happen.

Does he?

"Why did you do this to yourself Ethan?"I asked, trying to get his body to move so these feelings would subside.

"Oh it's Ethan again is it now?!"He said smiling his head off.

"Shhh, not too loud!"I quickly hushed and he nodded.

"I needed a drink.. It was my way to escape life even if it's for a few moments"He spoke seriously and I closed my eyes.

"That's something I would do, but without the alcohol!You could've had a nice bath or went on a walk!Anything you idiot but nope!You purposely did this to yoursel-"I spoke angrily but his hand covered my mouth.

"Shhh baby, calm down..fuck.. You're hot when you're mad too"

"No, Ethan shut the f up. Stop talking to me like you're going to have sex with me once this conversations over. You're in big heaps of trouble mister and these words are not going to disrail me"I huffed and put my hands on my hips.

"If I was going to have sex with you, I would do it when you're ready... I know you want to stay pure until marriage baby"

"Stop, stop implying things.You're getting married to Kristen. I would like it if you started acting like it!"

His eyebrows furrowed together.

"Beautiful, what is your problem?"He slurred out annoyed.

"My problem is that I'm stuck!My heart is stuck on you, my mind is stuck on you and my body is somehow always stuck on you!This is why I push you away when you're close to me!Because I am scared alright? You got too close to me and you hurt me.Bad.Now you're pursuing your weapon of marriage but I'm still stuck.Do you know why Ethan Baker? You're never letting me go! Somehow I'm with you even if it hurts afterwards"I fumed out and he looked taken a back.

"You want me to never talk to you again?"He asked, saddened.

"No I don't want that, I don't want to never see or face or feel your touch, but we both need it, to move forward"

I promised myself I would not cry.

So don't Blair.

"I thought that too, when this whole marriage thing exploded but gradually I learned that I didn't need space to fix this. I need you!"

"No,just be quiet Ethan!You're drunk and I can't trust a word you're saying to me"

I looked at the clock and my eyes widened.