Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?

"Owch!"I huffed tiredly whilst another bed got shifted into the room that was meant for me.Only me."I'm sorry you have to do this at 11pm but don't worry I can sleep on the sofa or something!"I added soothing my stubbed toe.

Liam squinted his eyes that were filled with sleep deprivation.He smiled halfly and simply kept on fixing the bed for me.

Obviously I tried to help but all the servants and maids helped instead.God I hated calling them servants..They're humans after all.

Kristen was doing god knows what downstairs and Ethan was most probably with her.

"Oh hi!How very nice it is that you decided to join us!I feel sorry for Blair,she has to deal with you two for a couple of days"Liam spoke towards the door and I didn't bother looking as I knew it was Ethan.

If I did look at him he would probably read my mind like he always tries to do.Tries is the keyword here.

Talk of the devil and he appears.

"I feel sorry for me too..Wait a COUPLE OF DAY- days?!"I blurted outloud.No..I am not allowing myself to stay with this part time asshole.

"Thanks for sorting the room out everyone but you can go and sleep now"Ethan called from behind me and everyone happily exited.

No don't go!Dont leave me alone with this women eater!-Okay I admit that was abit over the top.

Shoot.Do you think he may of forgotten I called him sexy?

As soon as the door shut my heart started racing faster by the second.

"So you think I'm sexy huh?"Kill me.Just kill me now!

His got breath fanned my neck as he whispered,but stupid me didn't think before I turned around and nearly crashed my body against his.His closeness made me gasp unexpectedly.

I took a step back and kept looking behind him to avoid eye contact.

"Who?Me?Whaaaaaaaa?"I said in the tone of pfffttttt.Wow my acting skills sure need work."Mr Baker have you been drinking again Because you know that stuff makes you abit cray-cray right?"Oh my god.Blair just stop speaking.

"Oh really?"He smiled,lighting up the room brighter than it already was.

Finally I decided to look at him,forgetting that he was a part time jerk.

"Yep and also Your breath is abit on the frisky side aswell,pooey!"I laughed out holding some of it in too as I waved my hand over my nose.

"Oh aw-huh yeah keep going.."Did he know he was doing that smile again.Gah!

I furrowed my eyebrows as an answer to his challenge and smiled back unknowingly. Wait I don't know what to say!?

"Ermm..y-you're- I mean..Ermm,damn it I have nothing!"Why am I voicing my thoughts Infront of him.

I glanced up at him as I realised he was now as close to me as he was before.