Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.

Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much That It Starts Sounding Strange,Is An Indicator To Stop Repeating It.

Ethan...Ethan Baker.

Woah nelly.

"I've got you the medicine from the pharmacy.Twice a day,Remember that"Et- I mean Mr Baker called out as he stepped back into the car after I was alone for a couple of minutes,waiting outside of the hospital.

I turned my head slightly,only to notice his dark hair had been drenched along with his clothes from the rain that had just started.

He ran his hand through his hair and i just wanted to tangle my hand in it.Shit.

Look away Blair.

Snapping my eyes close,i looked outside the window.

"You shouldn't have Sir,i could of sent Luke"I replied politely,reminding him that he didn't have to pretend anymore.

"Of Bloody course you would of"He mumbled under his breathe as he let out a little laugh at himself,bitterly and coldly of course.

Glad to know he's back!-Note the sarcasm.

"What's wrong with Luke?"I asked him,with a stern look.

"Please be quiet I can't concentrate."Although he said please it wasn't polite nor in a kind tone at all,it actually fucking hurt a little.

"Sure..asshole"I muttered In a quiet voice and tried to stay silent from then on.

My body was still throbbing but I ignored that,Mrs Baker said I should distract myself from it so I don't feel the pain.

Why did she have to send me with her son to their house?Of course I objected and denied a numerous times but she convinced me it will help me rest and get away.

What if her son is a kidnapper or murderer?!Oh my god...will I see tomorrow?

Don't be stupid.

It's a possibility!

He took a sharp left turn without any warning,i gasped suddenly at the force.

"Do you want to get us killed?!"I shrieked,clutching my heart as he carried on speeding.

No answer.

Another sharp turn happened and a beeping chaos started to occur from a car that was behind us.

"SIR!Slow..the..f..DOWN,or I will get these fingers and shove it In your armpit!"Panicking,i didn't know what happened to him but he was starting to irritate me.Wait did you say..armpit?

His hand landed on the gear as he changed it and stepped on the accelerator.

Yep,murderer.

"STOP THE BLOOMING CAR OR I WILL JUMP OUR!"I shouted.

No answer.

"ETHAN PLEASE!"

The car stopped.Everything paused in a sudden haze and I was still clutching on to my heart for the life of me.It scared me how easily that rolled off my tongue and I hadn't realised.How amazing his name felt lying on top of my throat.

I took deep breathes as I turned to face him.

"Are you crazy!"I screamed and without thinking,slapped him in the arm in annoyance and anger.Only my emotions were controlling me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!WHAT IF WE GOT KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS SUDDEN STUPID ACT OF YOURS?!"I shouted and he had his eyes closed.

Do you know what?Fuck you!