Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.

Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything,Except Explode.Aww The Things Meds Do...

"WAKE HER UP SHE NEEDS TO EAT!"A voice shouted very loudly in the distance;suddenly snapping me out of the laziness I had been.Had I fallen asleep?

I tossed in the warm bed as I snuggled closer to the comforter.The smell was rich as it rose up my nose,it smelt like home..and homemade pizza.

"Mum,hush!You're going to wake her up"Another voice whisper-Shouted.It sounded closer than the other voice.

My brain slowly recovered from the deep sleep as I released it was Ethan- Mr Baker's mum calling for me.

"SHE MUST BE HUNGRY ETHAN!"She shouted again and I tried not to chuckle at the cuteness.She was so loud it could be heard from Spain.

A slight creek echoed as someone opened the door.

Shit,im already awake what am I meant to do?

Pretend to be woken up?Oh shoot with fish on top!

"Blair..."He whispered softly as his footsteps approached the bed I was in.

Maybe if I didn't reply he would go away?He took in a shaky breath and I was confused why.

"Blair wake up.."He whispered again softer than it was before as I felt his breath hover my face.My face started heating up as I felt his warmth find it's way onto me.

He's not going to leave without you beside him.

"Blair"His hand suddenly caressed the hair out of my face,tingles spread beneath my skin as I let out a shaky breath,shit.

Now he defiantly knows you're awake.

His hand instantly backed away from my face and I fluttered open my eyes slowly,only now getting used to the bright light in the room.

Squinting my eyes at the brightness his smiling face came into my view.His eyes shining from amusement.

"What's funny?"I mumbled sleepily,yawning into my hand.

"You just look so cute"He kept his beautiful smile on his face as he spok- Wait.

I looked what?

"I mean- "He quickly got rid of the smile he had and looked like he wanted to slap himself around the face.

"Mr handsome thinks I'm cute ey?"I wriggled my eyebrows like a child and burst out laughing at myself.

Holy shit,stop speaking just stop.

When is this medication going to wear off you?!

He stopped in his tracks as he heard what I said.He turned to face me with a heart wrenching smile on his face and the most glistening spark in his eyes.

He's really not helping my situation right now,what if I say something stupid again?

"Did Miss Blair Vermin just call me handsome?Im glad the medication hasn't worn off yet"He gave me a brief wink and my eyes widened.

"Oi!You're a professor so stay in your boundaries!Now don't just stare at me and give me a piggy back!"His face seemed to be frozen on mine,just looking at me with his amazing smile.

"Anything you want Madam"My brain seemed to be failing me as my mouth kept on running and I couldn't stop it.

Dear god,please don't let me say anything stupid in this state,you already seem to be punishing me by staying with my teacher.I don't even know why in talking to myself in my head it's not like you'll hear m-.

"NO WAIT!"I shouted whilst wrapping my arms around his neck."I just remembered that I'm not hungry!Now I can play games!"

Kill me.

"Ethan.Ethan!Where are you?!"I waved my arms about in the air so he could spot me wherever he was.

"You're on my shoulders Blair,look down"He whispered softly as he started walking.

I started laughing at myself "Oh,oopsie poopsie"

A quiet chuckle left his lips but he controlled himself."Now what do you say first we get some food into you then we can do whatever you want but you have to eat Atleast 4 slices of pizza,deal?"His voice was like he was talking to some glass,like I was so fragile and he couldn't afford to break me.

"4!?Do you want me to explode!"I screeched as he held me down securely whilst going down the stairs.

"If you do you can give me a makeover,okay?"

"HELL YES!"Come on Blair,focus.You can do it.You can explode.

----------------741 words----------------

Sorry it's a bit short!Thankyou for all your support so far you are amazing and I love you!🌍😊

Please please please Vote,Comment,Fan&Share if you liked it and It would really help me if you left a comment to let me know how you liked this chapter?😘💎

Stay smiling you're beautiful!💚💜💖xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo