Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..

Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But Only Accompany The Power Of Them...

"What were you doing?!"Luke screeched as I rummaged a hand through my hair.

"I-I-I don't know"I spoke out difficulty.

"Fuck"Luke groaned "Blair...I know how easy it is to fall for the love,the feeling,the lust...but you need to remember: What he did to you was painful..I know you try to laugh it off with him and me but I know you're hurting"

"You know Luke... I really do love you.."I smiled out.

"Blair, I love you too"He spoke in the same tone.

"I keep forgetting and it's annoying the life out of me!He's getting married to Kristen!"I spoke with gritted teeth,in anger at myself.

Luke put his arms around me.

"If I can say anything about you..it's that he will realise what he's let go after you've left"He whispered.

"But the thing is, I don't want him to go through that..the pain of having someone leave them. I went through the that when my mum went.."

"Sweetheart, a dog will carry on biting you until you leave"

"A dog doesn't bite unless you hurt them and if you leave the door open, then he'll follow you and learn that you can easily walk away"

Ethan needs to realise that...that I won't be around once he's married, I won't be around after he's officially not mine.

"I'll be back, no stupidness this time"I quickly whispered and ran out incase he tried to stop me.

I slightly opened Ethan's door, cautious of Kristen and Liam's sleeping bodies.

One body though,was tossing and turning.

I tiptoed towards him and prayed to God that no one woke up.

I kneeled down in front of him, his eyes open yet his mouth open to gasp in fright.

"Shh"I covered his mouth instantly as I said that and grabbed hold of his hand, getting him out of bed and outside the door, he didn't hesitate once he realised it was me but stared at me in astonishment.

I was the one to push him against the wall, with my hand still over his mouth and his eyes piercing through mine.

"Now,listen up...I'm not going to take my hand off of your mouth and you're going to listen to every word I say; if I took my hand away I know your sweet words will woo me and your lips will tempt me. Okay?"I whispered against him, his eyes just closing slightly in response.

"I am certainly not your doll, I'm not a toy and I'm not going to be messed around with...here's something I need to get off my chest: you're marrying Kristen, she will be your w-w-wi- fuck it, she will be your partner. I am not a mistress. I will not be that woman. If you keep toying with me, I will leave and I swear to you, you will never see my face again"I finished and closed me eyes in pain.

"Ethan Baker, you really are my personal asshole"I mumbled, trying to smile or chuckle but I couldn't.

Opening them again after a second, his hand went over mine to remove it from his mouth.

"I forgot to say something yesterday..."I spoke softly as I looked down.Pain arose in my chest and my throat closed up,hurting.

"Congratulations"

I turned around to go and started walking away.

His hand grabbed my wrist as my body pressed against his.

His hands wrapped around my waist in a sudden haste and he put his head at the crook of my neck.Just breathing in like he was never going to hold me again.His touch sent fire and comfort around my body.

At that thought, tears pricked my eyes.

Before I could stop them they were running down my face and my breathing was a mess.

His grip only got tighter as we stayed in that position.

His hand was removed from my waist whilst he held my hands and placed it around his back.So I was holding him back.

His chest arose as I felt my neck get wet.

"I fucking hate you"I cried out in his shoulder, holding on to him tightly. I never wanted to let him go.

"Stop now" I whispered after crying hysterically.

I pulled away from him and wiped his tears from his eyes with my thumb.

"You stop too"He whispered, his voice broken and croaky as he wiped his fingers across my tears.

"Do me a favour baby, don't let any guy do this to me again"

"Don't worry, I won't even let any guy come near you again"He spoke seriously.

I let out a little chuckle "you're unbelievable"

"And you're the one that got away"

------------------775 words----------------

Hi!Im sorry it's short but I promise I shall update soon to make up for it! I wanted this to be short for them people that enjoy short chapters as I realised I don't do many, but I shall be back onto long chapters after this and have the rare short one as the story progresses!Anyway,how are you?I hope you're lovely as always!🍩

If you liked this chapter then please tell me by leaving a comment, vote, share or fan!😘

I love hearing you feedback and reading your comments they really do make me smile and express my passion of writing clearly; Thankyou so so much, I couldn't ask for better fans!💙

As you may know I do shoutouts in each of my chapters and I'm sorry that I'm not doing it in this one but I promise I'll do twice as much in the next update(which will be quite soon)!Till then I hope you have a wonderful day and night!🐶

I love you all and...💩

Stay smiling you're beautiful!❤️💜💚💛💖