Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..

"How"Smack"Could You" Smack "Not" Smack"Tell"Smack"Me"Smack"This!?"
I screeched in annoyance as I pushed him in the nearest corner.

He placed his hands over mine that were now stuck in place on his chest.

"I didn't think it was necessary.."He whispered smiling,whilst he trapped me in between the wall and him.

He then purposely slammed his body against mine,tingles were exploding everywhere as my heart sped up.I knew what he was doing but it won't work this time.Tough luck baby.

"You.Didn't.Think.It.Was.Necessary?"I fumed,trying to push him away but he was still holding my hands down softly so I couldn't smack his chest.

"Okay fine maybe it was a little  important..I'm sorry beautiful"As he whispered,his warm breathe hovered my lips.He tucked some hair behind my ear,his eyes never looking away from mine.

"Apology accepted handsome.."I whispered he was about to put his lips on mine. "But Mr Proffesor you have a lesson to teach" I cheekily smiled,pulling away before I joined our lips,and god I really wanted too.

"Blairrrr!"He whined like a cute kid as I ran away,literally-he can't keep getting distracted because of me,but of course he ran after me.

Well I do have physics.So there's not really a point of running.Oh well too late to stop now!

(Sorry I just had too!Comment is you like these though and if you want me to use them or not!I don't want you to deal with these If they aren't your cup of tea,but if they are "do you want a biscuit?"😊😘,sorry for stopping you but since you're re...

(Sorry I just had too!Comment is you like these though and if you want me to use them or not!I don't want you to deal with these If they aren't your cup of tea,but if they are "do you want a biscuit?"😊😘,sorry for stopping you but since you're reading this anyway I hope your having an amazing day;if you want you can carry on reading now🐙)

-----🍩-----

The day was over,thank goodness!Don't you just love it when you've worked hard all day and it's finally time to go hom-

Oh wait.The video.I still need to watch the video of what happened that turned Ethan and Luke away from me.What happened to make them cold hearted towards me.And what Happened in that room that Dickens recorded it and kept it.

I have to know what Richard Dickens said.

As I walked to my car a familiar someone started running up to me,angry, smoke was basically coming out of her ears.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE WITH RICKY!?"Suzie screamed.

"Suzie I cannot deal with you right now,so please just stop screaming"I half whispered and walked past her.