Chapter 54:A Story Can End..

Chapter 54:A Story Can End But That Does Not Mean It Cannot Be Read Again.

I started shivering.

Coldness.

I couldn't move.

What?

My eyes shot open in sudden realisation. Luke. Ethan. Mess.

He sat opposite me as if he was watching me sleep, his face that I now see differently, gave me an apologetic smile.

I looked down. My hands and legs were tied with some rope that was hurting and bruising my skin.

Looking around, I was in an empty apartment. Nothing but two chairs.

"What the hell?"I muttered confused as he lay his jacket over me.

"I want you" Luke spoke seriously and a lump formed in my throat. Where's Ethan? Has he done anything to him?

"Ethan's fine. Well... he'll wake up in a few hours. By the time we get out of this country"

"Fuck you" I spat disgusted.

He frowned. "Blair I'm still Luke...don't pretend like I'm a different person" he whispered as he held my hand. I hesitated but I couldn't fucking move.

"You are" I turned my head so I wasn't looking at him. "You wouldn't kidnap someone you love unless this was a fucking werewolf story which it is not!"

😉😉😉

"I've wanted to touch you so bad..."He ignored me as he ran his eyes up and down my body, pausing at my lips for what seemed like eternity.

"Don't you dare"I whispered scared.

"You always played hard to get and it's fucking sexy..."He hungrily whispered against my ears and a cold shiver went down my spine.

"Don't"I coldly gritted out.

He placed his hand on my cheek and brought out foreheads against eachother which was painful as the rope continues to burn against my skin.

His lips were getting closer to mine. What do I do?

Instinct took over and I head butted him.

"Mother of Jesus!"I shouted in excruciating pain, he did the same.

Then there was a knock.

"Was that necessary?"Luke rubbed his head with his hand.

"Yes"

"It's Dickens don't make him angry"Luke spoke seriously with concern.

He opened the door and I opened my eyes.

"Good job Luke!"Dickens smirked disgustingly.

"I just need the money and I'm leaving with her"Luke blankly muttered.

"Oh come on what fun is that?"He smiled out and I cringed.

"Look Dickens don't touch her, I've done everything you asked and when she goes so does all the evidence"

"You did this for money?" I asked in annoyance.

I didn't even care anymore.

"I did this for us" He gave me a genuine smile.

Dickens approached me and kneeled in front of me to face me.

"You look just like your mother. I want you beg for mercy"

"What like you're going in jail?"I snickered and he laughed.