Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad

Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad;No Experience Changes That For Me.Not Even This One.

"Blair please tell me what's wrong?!"Ethan questioned as I started running home.Him,racing behind me.

"I'm sorry just go with Liam and Kristen!"My head was sworming with thoughts as my heart raced out of my chest.Please be wrong Blair..

I struggled to open my apartment door as my hands shook constantly and I couldn't stop them.Until his hand was placed on top of mine and my body relaxed.I couldn't deny the tingles that appeared again but I couldn't think straight.

"Thankyou.."I whispered out and pushed the door open,continuing to run into my bedroom my thoughts only tumbled on the way Ethan would be feeling right now.

Shuffling through underneath my bed and behind every single Christmas and birthday present I had ever gotten,I found the tiny wooden box my mothers stuff was in.

I opened it and silently wished for the best.

At that very moment Ethan sat next to me without saying a word and lay his head on my shoulder..He didn't know what was happening but he knew how to calm me down.

Scuffling through all the pieces of paper my eye finally caught the sucker on blue paper.

Then I did what I feared,I opened it for the second time In my life.The first was when I was about 5 and didn't understand a word of it or why my mother kept it in the vegetables box.

Dear My favourite hoe.Dawn.

"What the hell did he just call my mum?"Anger already fumed around me as I carried on reading with Ethan's hand holding my clenched fist.

The one night stand was great,oh I'm sorry it wasn't even one night.Let me re phrase that.The two years I spent trying to get into your pants were great.. Im married for 5 years already, sorry you found out the hard way.I was going to tell you I promise.But after I slept with you..And thank The Lord that's what happened.

Baby you were great in bed..I'm glad you kept your innocence for me,I will always remember you.

I'm sorry I got you pregnant,actually I'm not.You made me chase you for two years that's your punishment.You looked so happy when you found out it was a boy because you always wanted an older son then a younger daughter so he could protect her...I'm happy for you but now that he's been born and your still resting after labour I need to say goodbye.

Thankyou for giving me and my wife a baby,she always wanted one because she can't produce herself.If you try taking him away from me I will make your life a living hell.Hopefully you meet a guy that loves you one day and you can make a baby girl or something.

If you talk to anyone or show anyone this I will know.Isnt it amazing what money can do!Ive already bribed everyone that took care of you whilst you were pregnant so no body can help you.The birth certificate is on my name and says the mother is my wife.Have a great life Dawn.

Lots of love,
Richard Dickens(your one and only).

Tears rushed down my face as my heart turned cold with anger towards him.

I rushed up and Ethan had gone pale.

I was about to run when Ethan realised i had gotten up and wrapped his arms around me.My heart felt a bitter shield crowd it's heartbeat,the emotion faded with every second.Only returning as I ran his words over in my head.